• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$64 knives, six of them

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here are my fun little knives again. I did not raise the price, I just incuded the shipping in the cost.

The group photos came out much too dark. The ones in the hand and on the stand are the true color of this group of knives.

ALL ARE SOLD..THANKS EVERYONE!

Specs:
1/8 inch ATS34 heat treated to Rc 58-60
Hollow ground
High polish finish
Stabilized curly maple handles
Overall length: about 6 1/2 inches including the lanyard ring
Blade: approx. 2 5/8 inches
Leather scabbard

$64 delivered to the US or Canada. Paypal, MO or personal check (if you don't mind waiting for it to clear before I ship). Please include your BF and real name in PM or e-mails to me: it helps keep things straight. Thanks.

641.jpg
642.jpg

643.jpg
644.jpg

645.jpg

These are nice little knives. folks. You won't be disappointed. I got one of the last set. :D

If any of them turned out longer that the others or has a slightly longer blade I will take that one Gerry.

I take the longest one and they come with a sheath, great. I have been looking for a smaller knife for my best friends son. That might be the one or I'll keep it for myslef as a small edc.

Thanks GL :thumbup:

Does the sheath have a belt loop?

Reason being up in Canada wearing it as a necker is not allow due it being considered a concealed weapon. Just about any belt worn sheath knife is ok.

I take the longest one and they come with a sheath, great. I have been looking for a smaller knife for my best friends son. That might be the one or I'll keep it for myslef as a small edc.

Just buy two! You won't be disapointed. I have one of the first batch of these and carry it daily.

-d

GL: I'll take one please. Confirm please that you have one for me and I'll zap your PP account.

thx
Powernoodle

I bought two already this year and have GL working on a new custom design for me as well, we haven't quite worked out the design yet.

I have said it before I have several knifemakers on BF I like what they make and like to deal with them. You can probably tell from my posting.

I have said this before, if you buy a well made custom knife like what you can find here on BF, you'll never buy production again.

Plus your supporting home made business, important also.

Cheers :thumbup:

PS: nearly all of my knives get used, that means having a good knife and sheath to work with, it's a combo that really makes it work properly.

Several are not, there just to special IMO and are kept in new condition.

New member here. I will take one. You pick it. Please email me with payment info.

riggins

Looks like 4 of them are spoken for. Two left.

SpearZ: Yes the scabbard has a belt loop.

Riggins: I can't get through to you on PM or e-mail. Please shoot me a note on e-mail at gldrewknives@yahoo.com and I will respond with my mailing address. Or use gldrewknives@yahoo.com for your paypal.

I bought one of these from his last set, and I would just like to say it is a beautiful knife!

Gerry to help you and fellow members I can wait until the next batch, then you can mail them together with the Custom knife your working on for me.

Either way is ok, you can decide?

PS: that's what happens every time Gerry makes these and why he makes 6 to post a one time, a very popular knife.

Back