A very Nice pen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
As some will attest to DocJekl DocJekl generosity, he will ofttimes go above the call and gift pretty nice stuff ;) in this instance,... well let me step back a few pages.
Doc and I were in the midst of a trade and as we sorted out all the if ands or butts of the deal, he opted to add a few niceties into the mix, just because.
One of them I could see in his images looked like a small Civivi pen and I thought gee that's great, I could use a nice pen.
When it arrived with the actual trade stuff, it turns out that what I thought was a pen was actually a tactical duty tweezer and the drawing on the box it did look all the world like a pen ;)
I sent that back as I didn't see ever carrying those tweezers as rugged as they were, quite nice really, and Doc thought about it and ended up sending me a very nice titanium Civivi 'real' pen since he felt I was 'cheated?' out of something that wasn't even part of the trade deal at all, just a nice toss in.
Are you getting the drift of how the mind of Doc works?
So, move forward to this morning, big brown truck pulls up, drops off two packages, one was a Civivi pen and the other package contained a refills for when and if my pen runs dry. Again, very thoughtful person.

Since this is not a knife, the only place I found to post about this was in this forum, if a moderator feels it needs moved elsewhere please do so poste haste.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Thanks again Doc, very thoughtful of you to send this fine pen.
G2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back