American Kami / Boker Colubris pass around is live!

manghu67

American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker
Time for a pass-around! I want people to have the opportunity to get a taste of the new Boker Colubris.

Here are the rules:

1) Go to the Facebook page and “like.” There is a link in the middle of my splash page on the site which will take users to my Facebook page: http://americankami.com Make sure you let me know that you're a BFer and what your user name here is.

2) Post here saying you're in, and I’ll add you to the list.

3) When you receive the knife, use it and carry it (use common sense please).

4) You will have seven days to evaluate the knife.

5) Write a quick review of your experiences with the knife. What you used if for, how you felt about it, etc. Reviews must include at least one picture.

6) Post your review here. I would also appreciate it if you would post it on Facebook and "share."

7) I will be compiling the list by time stamp of when you jumped in, and will notify you when you're on deck, when it is time to send the knife on down the road, and provide you with you the address of the next person in the queue.

8) You ship the knife to that person USPS priority insured.

9) If, when you receive the knife, it requires sharpening, notify me and I will provide you with further instructions based on the situation.

10) When we have worked our way to the end of the pass-around list, I will put a screaming sharp edge on the knife, and we will hold a random drawing. Everyone who participated in the pass-around and posted a review with at least one picture will have a chance to win the knife, along with some other really cool swag.

RULE EDIT: You do NOT have to be on Facebook to participate in the pass around, but if you are, great. :)

That's it! Let's do this! Post here and say you're in, and then hit my page on Facebook.

Thanks gang!

Oh yeah: Pics of the Boker colab. :D

Boker1.JPG

Boker2.JPG

Boker3.JPG

Last edited:
OK I have no problem with any of the other rules but I AM NOT JOINING FACEBOOK! Can I still play?

You sure can, buddy! Got you added to the list.

You don't HAVE to be on Facebook to participate, I know some guys aren't into that. That's just where I tend to post the most timely updates about the projects I've got going on. I can be crazy dirty in the shop, pull out my phone, shoot a pic of what I'm working on, and post it on FB right there without tracking a bunch of filth up through the house and into the office.

OK I have no problem with any of the other rules but I AM NOT JOINING FACEBOOK! Can I still play?

I'd love to be in. No Facebook for me either. And here I thought I was the last human on Earth who wasn't on it...

In about two weeks, buddy. Waiting for one more knife. :)

I would if I wasn't already ordering one. Love the looks of this thing, but I've been wanting one for awhile so I got to get this flavor while I can.

There are something like 200 people on the list, actually. :D I'm also running pass arounds on some other forums, as well as on the American Kami Facebook page.

I'm honestly surprised there aren't more folks signed up for this.

Thanks for supporting both me and Boker, pal!

I would if I wasn't already ordering one. Love the looks of this thing, but I've been wanting one for awhile so I got to get this flavor while I can.

There are something like 200 people on the list, actually. :D I'm also running pass arounds on some other forums, as well as on the American Kami Facebook page.

That is good to hear! You make some fine blades sir.....

We're live! Sent PM to first guy on list, and knife ships as soon as he messages me his address.

Back