• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Andre Van Heerden - FS

So, I have to sell my first custom. I hate to, but graduate school leaves me with no income and a new motorcycle might be on the horizon.

HERE IT IS

If it doesn't get picked up, I will be glad to keep it, but I have to try at least. I will link you all to the pictures and information.

I hadn't heard of Andre Van Heerden until I went to Blade West. In fact, even after I bought the knife, I had trouble remembering his name. He's a South African maker who only really sells his knives at shows because of the cost and hassle involved in exporting them. I imagine he will become more well known because honestly, I have never handled a handmade knife that is as perfect as this one.

If you like the looks of the knife but are concerned about the quality of the construction or fit/finish, I will offer this little disclaimer: If you buy the knife and within a week find any problems with it, send it back to me and you'll have your money back (as long as it's in the same condition).

So, this has never been carried and never used. It is in mint condition and has been stored in a soft-leather pouch.

Lockup is perfect with no play. Blade is absolutely centered when closed.

Blade: 3.4" 12C27 Satin grinds, mirror flats.

Handle: Blue anodized titanium liners, black micarta scales.

Backspacer: 12C27

If you have any questions, or want more pictures, please let me know.

Asking SOLD PENDING PAYMENT shipped CONUS, insured.

Thanks for looking!

Nitin
DSCN3328.jpg

Someone should snatch this up.. Andre makes fantastic knives. I saw this piece in Blades West.... It is great !!!! :eek:

Reduced to $285 shipped...just learned he won Best New Maker @ Blade West!

Nitin

Back