Another Big Recommendation For Two Hawks

Ad

Well, I just opened my mail today and feasted my eyes on my Military Warhawk from Two Hawks. The is truly an exquisite hawk and my deepest thanks go to Two Hawks, not only for this great piece, but for the extreme professionalism he exhibited in spite of his health problems.

Everything about this piece is top notch, right down to the manner in which the cord wrap is done. The balance is superb. This hawk is worth at least twice what I paid for.

For those of you that don't have one of his hawks, check him out. You will definitely not regret it.

I know that my money was well spent,I've not handled anything better in all the years that I've been throwing. I've spent a lot of money on differant 'hawks. After obtaining mine from Two Hawks ,I've quit searching! The only thing that I've done since finding him was to buy more of his fine tools! Thanks again Two Hawks for what you've done for me!

Thanks very much for your kind words and continued support. That is what keeps me going. Feeling a bit better a few more hours each day and starting to get caught up on things like e-mails and the BLADE Forum though still not doing near as many hours on the bench or grinder as I should.
Ad: Actually, the Military Warhawk is the ugliest hawk I make. The others are nicely polished and are the kind of tools you would find in the "quality" section in your local contractor-supply store. The Military is intentionally rough, low-reflectance, looks-like-a-stick ugly for the good reason that in both a line-company or special operations environment "shiny" is NOT good and can get you hurt.
Of course the edges are honed as razors just like the "pretty" standard version, since they have to be equally effective cutting flesh and bone. And the attention to detail is standard on everything, since the folks who have to use tools in the field need something they can depend on.
Mike: Again, thanks VERY much for a lot of support. And some excellent field reports on how the stuff is working.
TWO HAWKS
http://www.2hawks.net

I have got to own one of the 'warhawks'. You can expect me to place an order real soon.

Dear Mosin44:
Will be a while before I get to the next batch of WARHAWKS as I just finished the ones from the really old backorders. Am now working on a bunch of Competition Hawks ordered quite a while ago, and the next batches I start will be polled-head hawks from another bunch of old back-orders. Right now I have about a 5-month waiting list so do NOT send any money!!!!! Just contact me by e-mail and I will put you on the waiting list.
Unlike a lot of other makers I do NOT like to sit on your payment for months or years, and refuse to deposit them until the hawk is close to finished. I could croak and my wife would have to try to figure out what to do with a bunch of checks, and I'm not going to put her through that!
Meantime, thanks very very much for your interest in high-quality traditional edged tools that have the additional benefit of maybe saving your backside in a bad situation.
TWO HAWKS
http://www.2hawks.net

Back