1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Another Swiss Army Mod by A Friend

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by Knife Crazied, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    Wenger SI with scissors layer. Also has a Rayraychil lanyard. Both these guys do amazing work. :tu:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jackknife

jackknife Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2004
    Ash, that's a great mod! Heck, I'd commission him to do my own Wenger Si like that. Good job.

Carl.

3. Humppa

Humppa Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Hi Ash!

That´s a great mod! I really like that Wenger Soldatenmesser with the scissors. :)

Nice work!

Kind regards
    Andi

4. manowar669

manowar669

Oct 1, 2002
    Where? How much? I love my Soldier, but I'm carrying a Compact because of the scissors, well, and the pen and straightpin.

5. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    Well with alox the pen and straight pin can't be added.

Sent from Ash forum mobile

6. manowar669

manowar669

Oct 1, 2002
    Oh yeah, I know, I was kinda mentioning how useful those tools on the Compact are, but I could probably fit/use them on a 58mm on the keychain, yet get a good pair of scissors on the soldier as a main knife if I could get mine modded, and have my Soldier back in my pocket.

7. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    Send me an email and I'll try to get you some answers.

Sent from Ash forum mobile

8. stevomiller

stevomiller

May 4, 2001
    Awesome mod, I would imagine they could sell alot of those if they marketed them right. The scissors are such a useful tool on any SAK. I really like what you have done with this knife.

On a little different mod/custom run note, I once spoke with a large purveyor of knives about having Vic make an Alox cattleman knife. Awl, spey (or pen), sheepsfoot, spear, and if another layer was wanted ~ the saw. At first he was very excited, but later communications said that Vic wouldn't do it for any reasonable amount of money.