Another Swiss Army Mod by A Friend

Wenger SI with scissors layer. Also has a Rayraychil lanyard. Both these guys do amazing work. :tu:

District1-20120617-00456.jpg

Mead-20120617-00455.jpg

Ash, that's a great mod! Heck, I'd commission him to do my own Wenger Si like that. Good job.

Carl.

Hi Ash!

That´s a great mod! I really like that Wenger Soldatenmesser with the scissors. :)

Nice work!

Kind regards
Andi

Where? How much? I love my Soldier, but I'm carrying a Compact because of the scissors, well, and the pen and straightpin.

Well with alox the pen and straight pin can't be added.

Sent from Ash forum mobile

Oh yeah, I know, I was kinda mentioning how useful those tools on the Compact are, but I could probably fit/use them on a 58mm on the keychain, yet get a good pair of scissors on the soldier as a main knife if I could get mine modded, and have my Soldier back in my pocket.

Awesome mod, I would imagine they could sell alot of those if they marketed them right. The scissors are such a useful tool on any SAK. I really like what you have done with this knife.

On a little different mod/custom run note, I once spoke with a large purveyor of knives about having Vic make an Alox cattleman knife. Awl, spey (or pen), sheepsfoot, spear, and if another layer was wanted ~ the saw. At first he was very excited, but later communications said that Vic wouldn't do it for any reasonable amount of money.

Back