1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Anyone heard from Rio Jim lately?

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by stevomiller, Nov 8, 2005.

1. stevomiller

stevomiller

May 4, 2001
    Reckon the title sez it all:)

2. Svashtar

Svashtar

Dec 28, 2003
    I haven't for a while. I remember him posting about the special kerambit in kydex sheath that he had made, based on the HI kerambit. He is still out in Gin's neck of the woods I believe.

What about it Mamav? Is Jim over in your jail or something and can't get to a computer? :D

3. ferguson

ferguson

Feb 21, 2001
    I got an email mid-August. He was building an addition to the house. Hopefully just busy with "real life". :)

STeve

4. munk

munk

Mar 22, 2002
    Rio has traditionally been in and out, and often gone for weeks.

munk

5. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    I dropped Jim an email asking for a sitrep and got a response today.
    Jim is indeed alive and doing well, just busy with life like some thought.:thumbup: ;) :D
    Steve is spot on about the addition to Jim's house and I have to say Jim's work is beautiful, he sent some pix along with the email.:cool:
    Jim has also been doing some other things that would make a bunch of y'all envious along with me but I'll let Jim tell you all about it when he returns.:p
    Jim said it wouldn't be too long now, just has a few more things to get settled.;)