anyone know a guy who knows a guy with a Moon Song?

minimize

Gold Member
I'm chasing my unicorn. The one that got away. Had a small. Had a large. Stupid younger me sold them. No on here. Well, after doing the song and dance that all of us knife nuts do, I have finally come to the realization that my white whale is the Moon Song. Anyone have a lead on where to find one? Honestly, this will probably be my true edc, from here on out. Any leads are appreciated.

Place a want ad. I picked up a small just last month with a want ad( do to the kindness of a member here), after making the same mistake as you in selling both a large and small
Good luck

Lucky! Glad to know it is possible though! May I ask how much you got it for? I am curious to see what the current market is for them.

If you are going to seriously pursue this, I suggest you get a paid membership
1. some prefer to sell to paid members
2. you can be PMed rather than a post in your thread. Some will jump your thread and try to grab the knife away, if the seller post in the thread.
Neither guaranties you will get one, but at least you won't miss one
I paid $700-not sure where that fits into todays market

Last edited:
Thanks, Peter. I haven't been active here for a long time now. Hardly seemed worth a membership without being around. Appreciate the help. 700 seems solid. I'm happy for you

I'm chasing my unicorn. The one that got away. Had a small. Had a large. Stupid younger me sold them. No on here. Well, after doing the song and dance that all of us knife nuts do, I have finally come to the realization that my white whale is the Moon Song. Anyone have a lead on where to find one? Honestly, this will probably be my true edc, from here on out. Any leads are appreciated.

I don't know if you are active enough to see this in time, but they are bidding on a small on Ebay

I don't know if you are active enough to see this in time, but they are bidding on a small on Ebay

Check the photos! I messaged the guy and got close ups. Told him to post the ones he sent me and he did. Major blade damage. It's just back from a Spa and the blade looks like that. Guessing CRK couldn't or wouldn't fit it.

Check the photos! I messaged the guy and got close ups. Told him to post the ones he sent me and he did. Major blade damage. It's just back from a Spa and the blade looks like that. Guessing CRK couldn't or wouldn't fit it.
I didn't check it out at all, just noted it was listed

Hey! Thanks A TON for keeping me in mind and letting me know! I really sincerely appreciate that. I just went on ebay, and don't see anything. I guess it got pulled or ended already. :( Thanks again though. Really kind of you.

Annual bump. Help a boy's dreams come true. I keep buying other knives only to sell them because its not a Moon Song. Any tips on how to track my forever knife down, are appreciated.

Hi everyone. A little late for my annual bump, but here I am. Hopefully someone sees this at the right time and the stars align. I plan on carrying and using this thing. Someone help make this boys dreams come true.

Hi everyone. A little late for my annual bump, but here I am. Hopefully someone sees this at the right time and the stars align. I plan on carrying and using this thing. Someone help make this boys dreams come true.
One went on ACK today for $1500. Doesn't help you...but might give you an idea of what one is going to cost you these days.

One went on ACK today for $1500. Doesn't help you...but might give you an idea of what one is going to cost you these days.

Appreciate the heads up. I am going over there to see how it works. Any lead is a good lead. Thank you.

Appreciate the heads up. I am going over there to see how it works. Any lead is a good lead. Thank you.
I'm not sure, but I think it's a consignment setup, where the peeps have to send their knives in to them (so you don't deal with the seller or have shipping drama). I've purchased there, but not sold there.

Also, I've seen rare CRKs sell quickly there only to pop back up on the site a month later. Keep watching it, and good luck!

I'm not sure, but I think it's a consignment setup, where the peeps have to send their knives in to them (so you don't deal with the seller or have shipping drama). I've purchased there, but not sold there.

Also, I've seen rare CRKs sell quickly there only to pop back up on the site a month later. Keep watching it, and good luck!

Ohh consignment. Got it.

Why do they pop back up? Buyers remorse?

Thanks again. I appreciate the help. Fingers crossed.

Maybe remorse, maybe flipping. Stuff is always expensive on the site...but you might get what you want sooner vs later. :)

I am pretty much without hope on it at this point so I feel like you might be wrong about the being sooner than later. haha Thanks again for the help

I am pretty much without hope on it at this point so I feel like you might be wrong about the being sooner than later. haha Thanks again for the help
It’s not cheap but there is a moon song on the exchange now. Looks excellent. Maybe you could make the numbers work with the seller.

Back