• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Araxa Framelock Prototype

For sale is my "Araxa" framelock prototype. Steel is tumbled 154-CM, handle is brown canvas Micarta and 6al4v Ti. All hardware is blasted stainless, custom clip. Overall length is 6.75" with a 2.75" blade. Closed length is 4.125" and weight is 2.87oz.

SOLD

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

Last edited:
hey i was just wondering if somebody could explain how to get that effect on the blade? im pretty new at making knives so if its somethin obvious im sorry but i would really love to know X) badass knife by the way

hey i was just wondering if somebody could explain how to get that effect on the blade? im pretty new at making knives so if its somethin obvious im sorry but i would really love to know X) badass knife by the way

Don't really want to get into it on Serge's thread but you can stick "stone washed finish Bladeforums" into Google and search through to find how-to info.

Oh hell, I've been looking at it for the last hour, I suppose I'll take it. PM incoming. :)

Back