1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Atlas 6 inch metal lathe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Knifemaking Supplies & Tools' started by DanGraves, May 19, 2011.

1. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    I have a 6 inch metal cutting lathe (will also cut threads). Has auto feed, change gears, boring bar holder (not pictured) with a 3 jaw chuck. Other holders pictured. The red motor goes with it. It is a craftsman motor 1/3 HP for this lathe. Some other tooling included and some brass round stock included. I have a 10 inch Southbend and just dont need it. Will spend some time and give a little lesson on how to run it. Built in indexing system. precesion Lathe. Will include some cutters for it. The Bull gear is a little buggered but this is just a locking gear for the headstock. It has 2 gears for that and the other is fine. I have the manual for it. Can also call me 318-865-8166 Can be picked up at my house. 300.00
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]