August spammers and trolls fill the plank log rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esav Benyamin

MidniteSuperMod
Zogg - Unacceptable username Zogg (from Zionist Occupation Government, an antisemitic conspiracy theory) confirmed by email address zyklonbeta@gmail.com (from Zyklon B the gas used to exterminate human lives during the Holocaust.)

rizwantahir1 - How To Find out how you can get banned for spamming -- thanx to JAB & Jaxx & John E Woven for the tip-off !!

weddingdresses123 - spammer overboard -- too late to change to a sharkskin suit! Thanks to Karda for the ban.

psmobi Spam. Most of the stuff he is trying to push will not work in seawater, but sharks will eat cell phones if they are in his pockets.

nikolaabne & billsinglet - identical spambots with the same canned post. Also caught by Karda!

cdef037 and his buddy prrs880 spammers who became breakfast burritos for the hungry sharks. May they rest in peace now that they have actually become useful.

Skumbo - Zogg returns. It is a good thing that people of his nature go hand it hand with stupid through life. We catch them easily.

Almost hate feeding sharks with the likes of them, but I imagine the sharks do not mind.

ghij952 - Spammer barking up the wrong tree. I doubt we have many members here wanting to buy Gucci handbags at 9.95

kbaac05 - spammer. 3 posts is no better or worse than 1, once the sharks get on it!

hb88qh41 - another ignorant spammer posting threads hawking crap. Esav and I will clean the holding tank but we demand more carp. :D

wangtong - Thankfully these clowns are too ignorant to even spam well.

chenh7pinf - sharks don't read Chinese but they do eat spam. Thanx to richard j for the tip!

wenchao - spam two times, eaten by sharks once - reported by markksr & npueppke, banned by Mike G.

Last edited:
housefull (previously banned)
jeanlee411
macrylinda
macrylinda1

Ring of spammers found spamming movie services.

lw09917md - tossed to the sharks wearing his favorite shoes no longer for sale.

hotsales - now cooling off with the sharks for spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back