Baby Day

BellaBlades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have not been around here much this year with the new job and family life, but today is a special occasion and im just sitting here. Having my third daughter today. Ava Rose after my grandmother. Then I should have my procedure next month:eek:. I brought my lucky knife of course.
Hopefully I have a picture of the little booger later.

Last edited:
Thanks. Im just drinking a pot of coffee eating all the grahmcrackers I can find. Doing my best to stay out of the way and not touch anything expensive. My wife is tougher than I am , so I have it easy. Later!

Congratulations on your third daughter!!!!!!!
Hope momma is doing good and everything is on time.
Nothing in the world can compare to being a dad again,!!!!!

Sincere congrats!!!! There is no better experience than being a dad!!!
Enjoy every minute!!
Joe

Beautiful daughter! You are blessed. Congratulations!

Is the Ti-Lock going to be used for the "procedure"? Just a thought. It might save you some money...

Lol
Well, i just found out the procedure is covered for the most part with my insurance. So that idea will be on the back burner. Although im nervous, its nothing compared to the work a mama goes through. However, I should have never watched that youtube video last week. Its a pretty big needle.

Thanks for the kind words.

Here is the backup ;)

Last edited:
Here she is napping. This is the extent of social media for me. I just had to share. My girls are everything.

Just like a dad :rolleyes:, how much did Ms Ava Rose weigh? How's momma doing and post a pic of her little footprints.

Thanks for asking A.J. , I hope your family is well.
Ava is 6lb 12.4oz. About the same as our first. Her due date actually was today . Mom is tiny so the babies are too. Super healthy and mom us actually really happy and recovering well. Its a totally new experience now that we are pros. Im home with the girls now to relieve the nana. Cant wait to see them both in the morning.

Last edited:
Thanks for asking A.J. , I hope your family is well.
Ava is 6lb 12.4oz. About the same as our first. Her due date actually was today . Mom is tiny so the babies are too. Super healthy and mom us actually really happy and recovering well. Its a totally new experience now that we are pros. Im home with the girls now to relieve the nana. Cant wait to see them both in the morning.

Everyone here Matt is doing well.:)
I bet the girls are excited to have a new sister to spoil !!!!,
Isn't it great to be a dad, it's the greatest responsibility a man can have. I hope for you and the family that this new chapter will be as exciting and fulfilling as the first. Now, get some rest, Ava waits for no one and mom will need her rest.

That's awesome! A daughter is a blessing. I have one, but wish I had more. A little late in the game for me though. Hope she grows up good and strong, and with keen knife skills. All the best.

Back