Ban Tang Regrind ?

Come on Ban don't leave us in suspense! You have the re-grind logo and everything.........:D

Sorry I have been away from the forums as of late. Yes, I will be doing some regrinds. Will do them on a case by case basis.

Busse AK47 WIP

8288046493_fdc3c85d09_b.jpg

8288045649_1b8586ac82_b.jpg

Haha, do they really ship that dull? I've only ever played with Daniel-san's, and he probably sharpened it.

Haha, do they really ship that dull? I've only ever played with Daniel-san's, and he probably sharpened it.

The custom shop AK I have was very sharp shipped straight from Busse but not in the same league as my Banned AK.
Ban's magic completely changed the blade profile and it is now truly is a light sabre and one of my favourite pieces of cutlery I own..........(not to mention the NMFBM that Ban did for me which truly is Stupid Scary Sharp!)

I will definitely be contacting Ban in the the new year to ask him to do a few re-grinds for me..........

I don't know much about Busse-kin, but the custom shop blades probably had more love and care put into them before shipping out, right?

As for dan and grinders, uh oh. Here's a story I haven't heard yet. :)

I will let Dan tell the story about the Ban-aid. Nuff said ;)

Back