Becker BK1 Brute pass around

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a second I thought that was a homecoming picture. Hope she finds her way back soon bud.

yeah, I wanted to refocus the discussion so the thread doesn't get locked.

IMG_1358_zps45d26929.jpg

If the Brute does not find its way back I will be willing to let mine be used for the pass around. Just want to put it through some more use as it has only passed the pickle test so far, more test to follow

P9070062.jpg

If the Brute does not find its way back I will be willing to let mine be used for the pass around. Just want to put it through some more use as it has only passed the pickle test so far, more test to follow

P9070062.jpg
Cool man, Is that a stripped Camillus or a Effinghan?

I don't have it back yet. It'll be a week tomorrow, since I got that text mssg from him.

Its gone.

Moose

good!

for some reason i can't see his last activity on his info page. like with almost everyone else. MMM.

however, having sent him direct email, in this day and age, i kinda expect if someone is trying to stay in touch, they could find a computer SOMEWHERE, unless he's in the most boonified boonies. but as he knows we're hankering to talk to him, and hopefully wish him good thoughts too... meh.

who lives near him that can "drive by" and pick up the the merch? since he doesn't seem inclined to visit his PO. even small towns have those.

Looks like SaturatedShadow, Phil Gibbs, and Trade are also relatively close. Whoever goes out there should probably get a list of all of the steel. I'm getting the impression it's more than just a few of us... He sure as heck didn't earn the knife I made him in trade for the sheaths he was supposed to be making...

Is he still at home or is he out at his family's farm? Seems to me those were different areas....

wow......... i cant imagine why a person who seemed to post a lot here would do that to other members

In this case, I'd say it wasn't planned, but there are things in life that happened and they probably piled up to the point where these items lost out on the priority list. Definitely not cool or the mature way to handle it, but he's young and hopefully the lesson is learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back