Beckerheads, let's roll (Beckerhead Member List SIGNUP THREAD)

Time to apply for Beckerhead status.

juLXsmo.jpg

The 3 Beckers closest to me at this very moment:

QBgSLlJm.jpg

#372- ponq

Welcome to the madness. Not sure why you waited, you've been to the actual gatherings numerous times, that qualifies you for a number without all the rigamarole.

Holy crap, that has to be a record. !0 minutes after ponq applied, he was awarded a number, haha. Congrats brudda. :thumbup:

About time ponq.

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow, congrats of finally getting a Beckerhead number!

About time ponq.

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow, congrats of finally getting a Beckerhead number!

looks like me and you are no longer the newest Beckerheads! (nor the fastest to be accepted/given a number haha)

Congrats ponq!

I looked at my postings and it appears I now qualify (but please check, I'm not an expert at searching my postings) and if you'll have me I would love to join. I've been friends with Ethan and talked on FB for years now and love his designs. And he's just plain awesome himself lol. Any number works for me. Thanks! http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php/349794-codycash
Posted the link to my postings. Hope that's what being waited on?http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1305255-BK5-must-have
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1305249-Cold-blued-not-for-food-prep
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1302965-My-first-Modded-Becker-project
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1309356-Becker-Remora-junk?p=15015473#post15015473
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ing-Elk-and-Mule-deer?p=15015513#post15015513
Took forever to copy and paste these using 3 open pages on my phone lol these are recent though and I do not know how to find my older ones

Last edited:
Im just a registered user,,,, but have BK 16 saber,16 flat, 15, 10, a 5 and another 15 arrives monday

Do I get to be a Beckerhead...? :D

Im just a registered user,,,, but have BK 16 saber,16 flat, 15, 10, a 5 and another 15 arrives monday

Do I get to be a Beckerhead...? :D

Registered user is fine... you just need to meet the BF posts/Becker posts/Threads started criteria as posted in the first post of this thread, and then post the counts/links in your "application post" in this thread. Welcome to the loony bin. :D

ahhhhh, I remember the day I was awarded my Beckerhead #. Those were the days.....or that was the day. whatever. you know what the hell i mean!

Congrats Ponq....and Codycash (assuming you get in)

While I appear to qualify as well, I'm NOT going to ask for Beckerhead status. I feel like there's an element missing in the BH requirements. That is one of time and/or commitment.

Have I fallen for the Becker brand? Absolutely. Have I purchased several knives, pelted forum members with questions, and eagerly posted my experiences? Yes, yes, and yes. But will I still feel this way in 3 months? 6 months? A year? 5 years? Despite how I feel now, I've learned over time that feelings change. Boy, I was crazy for this girl Anna for a solid two months, but then ... nope. In fact, her name wasn't Anna. I can't even remember her name now. That's infatuation, and boy does it feel great, and man does it make you think you're in it for the long haul. But it ain't love. Nothing's love but love. And the only way to demonstrate love is with time and commitment. And I feel like the Beckerheads have earned the right and the numbers to limit membership to those in it for the long haul.

Now maybe the powers that be take that into consideration when they grant BH status. I don't know. But having actually owned a Becker for less than a month, I'm still clearly in the "poser" phase. Will I earn some street cred eventually? I can only hope.

As it is, I've got 15 pieces of flair. It's up to you whether or not you wanna just do the bare minimum. B. Mauser, for example, has 37 pieces of flair (and a terrific smile). People can get a cheeseburger anywhere. They come to the BK&T forums for the atmosphere and the attitude.

But I feel like with the popularity of these knives, the Beckerheads have earned the right to be a little more selective. That's a long list they've got already. Let it mean something.

Just my completely uninformed, unearned, unasked for, and probably unwelcome opinion.:foot:

I thought you had to be at least a "basic member" - the lowest paid subscription to BF's.

No, good buddy, just in "good standing with BF" i.e. not a complete 'Proton'..

HotRod and JD, both of you have met the required stats, JWheel, you're only one thread away from meeting requirements..

JWheel, I know you think you haven't spent enough time here to warrant being a BH but you have displayed that you are a fine fellow with a love for the magnificent blades we hold so dear. There's not much to being a Beckerhead, it's more a badge that you wear that shows your appreciation for a fine product. You like the knives? Awesome. You've added positively to our conversations about these awesome knives? Great, tally em up and apply for a number fellas!

ahhhhh, I remember the day I was awarded my Beckerhead #. Those were the days.....or that was the day. whatever. you know what the hell i mean!

Congrats Ponq....and Codycash (assuming you get in)

Thanks, I was approved for the KREW, now I'm crossing my fingers for Beckerhead!

JWheel, I know you think you haven't spent enough time here to warrant being a BH but you have displayed that you are a fine fellow with a love for the magnificent blades we hold so dear. There's not much to being a Beckerhead, it's more a badge that you wear that shows your appreciation for a fine product. You like the knives? Awesome. You've added positively to our conversations about these awesome knives? Great, tally em up and apply for a number fellas!

FullSizeRender-1_zpsavmwybfl.jpg

Withdrawing my application. That damn Groucho Marx quote got stuck in my head.

But thanks for considering.:)

Last edited:
Back