Beckerheads, let's roll (Beckerhead Member List SIGNUP THREAD)

Info sent via e-mail. Guess I'll be the dirty dog of the group... #69 for me if I may! LOL

We shall see. I haven't been getting pricing on but 50 patches, and the numbering on the patches will come in sequence. I'll see about numbers outside of 0-50. Oh, and all number swill be 000 format, I expect there to be quite a few Beckerhead, but I'm not buying a thousand patches, we'll do lots of 50 @ a time.

Moose

Ok, here is a list of names that have sent me the info needed to request a Beckerhead number. THIS IS NOT THE LIST OF NAMES FOR THE RECORD, its just to make sure I have gotten everyone that has sent me the info I needed. If you sent me info, and don't see your name, let me know, either here, PM or Email. Thanks.

Moose

GingivitisKahn

Frontline29

Switchblade61

SpookyPistolero

JV3

Machine26

DawsonBob

NeverTooSharp

MikeyJ

TheLastDaze

RABII

Sqoon

Dingobubba

Amon

Mighty1

Last edited:
We shall see. I haven't been getting pricing on but 50 patches, and the numbering on the patches will come in sequence. I'll see about numbers outside of 0-50. Oh, and all number swill be 000 format, I expect there to be quite a few Beckerhead, but I'm not buying a thousand patches, we'll do lots of 50 @ a time.

Moose

No biggie.

No biggie.

Not sayin' you can't have it, I just haven't gotten Kabar's permission and the patches yet. I want #77, you get eight more that way:D:thumbup:, so, it's not out of the question

Moose

I was gonna pick 69 its my birth year.. well 15 days of it.. but 13 also my number from back in the day, oh what a day it was.. :rolleyes:

thanks for the update moose,

rob

Ok, I have enough posts...just need to start two more threads. Guess I need to get off my @SS and get that BK-2 with the new tang extension I've been saying I was going to get eh? Will probably have to wait till after Christmas though...

Ummm....will a couple of infractions from two years ago have any negative effects? They have long since expired...

Ok, I have enough posts...just need to start two more threads. Guess I need to get off my @SS and get that BK-2 with the new tang extension I've been saying I was going to get eh? Will probably have to wait till after Christmas though...

Ummm....will a couple of infractions from two years ago have any negative effects? They have long since expired...

2yr old infractions? Naw, you're good to go.

Moose

I am apparently not smart enough to post pics, could someone help me out.
What is a ULR.

I am apparently not smart enough to post pics, could someone help me out.
What is a ULR.

URL - unfiorm resource locator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Url

click the little mountain/picture icon, insert a url, which is the thing with http:// that points to your picture on a hosting site (such as flickr or smugmug or photobucket ) and go

Bladite

2yr old infractions? Naw, you're good to go.

Moose

Cool :thumbup:

Mistwalker, a mod who would give 'you' an infraction is like a mall cop writing a speeding ticket:D

It was back when I first started posting much, both in the same day :eek: . Got one infraction for deal spotting for answering a direct question and telling a guy where to get a knife cheaper. Then I got one for inappropriate language for calling a guy a dipstick. I suppose it's a good thing I toned it down a bit and didn't say what I was really thinking...it was a pretty heated argument.

Pm sent to Moose, im close to meeting the post requirements, I can't wait for this! Awesome, thanks to all parties involved.

Cool :thumbup:

It was back when I first started posting much, both in the same day :eek: . Got one infraction for deal spotting for answering a direct question and telling a guy where to get a knife cheaper. Then I got one for inappropriate language for calling a guy a dipstick. I suppose it's a good thing I toned it down a bit and didn't say what I was really thinking...it was a pretty heated argument.

Hey, Mist, how are you?

I got a couple of infractions, too, and just about the same way when I was new.

I don't know if they ever go away, but they're long since expired. I wouldn't sweat it over here. Heck, I'll vouch for you (that doesn't mean anything, of course, but I'd feel like I tried).:D

Mist, I have read your posts for a long time. If you aren't allowed to be in on this than there is something wrong with the interwebs lol.

Hey, Mist, how are you?

I got a couple of infractions, too, and just about the same way when I was new.

I don't know if they ever go away, but they're long since expired. I wouldn't sweat it over here. Heck, I'll vouch for you (that doesn't mean anything, of course, but I'd feel like I tried).:D

Hi Bob,

I'm fine, hope all is well your way.

Glad you're willing to vouch for me bro, you're the one who made me start paying attention to the BK2. I really like them better since they added the tang extension. Been meaning to pick one up but just haven't got to it, now it will have to wait till after the first of the year I suppose.

Mist, I have read your posts for a long time. If you aren't allowed to be in on this than there is something wrong with the interwebs lol.

Thanks man, I'm really glad you enjoy the posts!

Hi Bob,

I'm fine, hope all is well your way.

Glad you're willing to vouch for me bro, you're the one who made me start paying attention to the BK2. I really like them better since they added the tang extension. Been meaning to pick one up but just haven't got to it, now it will have to wait till after the first of the year I suppose.

Hi, Mist,

Happy to hear things are going well. Things here are getting better day by day. If it gets too good, I won't be able to stand it.:D

I haven't been able to get out for awhile, so I still have most of the fatwood you sent me, and I still haven't knapped that stone into anything useful, but I'll get around to it. I'm just a little slow, sometimes.;)

I know you've handled a BK-2, but until you take one out and use it, you really can't appreciate it. Hope you get one soon.

Happy Thanksgiving, Bro.

Best,

Bob

I think you need two more threads started in the Becker forum if I understand the guidelines posted by Moose earlier.

Doc's got threads in the Becker forum going back to the beginning. He's in, no doubt, but a Siegle bribe might grease the wheels a little, just to speed things up.:D:thumbup:

Moose

Doc's got threads in the Becker forum going back to the beginning. He's in, no doubt, but a Siegle bribe might grease the wheels a little, just to speed things up.:D:thumbup:

Moose

My search skills must need more work than I thought. I only saw three using the search tool. Is there an archive of older threads somewhere?

Back