Beckers and Peppers

Great thread. I’d like to try growing some different types. From basic jalapeños to some exotics. I love hot! Any suggestions on where to buy quality seeds?

Great thread. I’d like to try growing some different types. From basic jalapeños to some exotics. I love hot! Any suggestions on where to buy quality seeds?

I think there are some great online sources for seed. I just bought seedlings from our local nursery. They tend to have a great selection in the spring.

Roasted a few the other week for our fajitas.
qcf98wk.jpg

qcf98wk

vWaiwmW.jpg

vWaiwmW

(Excuse the pibble butt)

HvyYeYT.jpg

HvyYeYT

noJnx7y

noJnx7y.jpg

Becker content!

one eats ghost peppers so your ancestors can feel some love

one eats carolina reapers to kill off intestinal parasites, various diseases, cancer, your loved ones, everyone down stream from your septic system...

Just ordered two bottles of The Last Dab. Made from the new pepper x. Should be exciting. This thread actually made sweat form on my nose. Will update if the hot suace doesn't kill me.

I went through a phase of eating the hottest food I could find, but eventually it got to be to where the heat drowned out the flavors. Every now and then I get ahold of something, but not too terribly often. Just can't do it anymore. All of you are way tougher than I. Good luck and godspeed!

Roasted a few the other week for our fajitas.
qcf98wk.jpg

qcf98wk

vWaiwmW.jpg

vWaiwmW

(Excuse the pibble butt)

HvyYeYT.jpg

HvyYeYT

noJnx7y

noJnx7y.jpg

Becker content!

Looks great! I love roasted peppers!

one eats ghost peppers so your ancestors can feel some love

one eats carolina reapers to kill off intestinal parasites, various diseases, cancer, your loved ones, everyone down stream from your septic system...

Correct!

Just ordered two bottles of The Last Dab. Made from the new pepper x. Should be exciting. This thread actually made sweat form on my nose. Will update if the hot suace doesn't kill me.

So, how was it? You dead?

Back