• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, CRKT, Kershaw, CRK/ Basically the rest of my collection

I have to sell all but a very few of my knives to take care of medical expenses. I say this not to gain sympathy, simply to dispel the notion that I may be a dealer. I'm losing money on every knife I'm selling, none of this is a net profit for me, and I hate the fact that I am reduced to selling them. But it's life, everyone goes through hard times. I'm no different or special than any of you. It just happens to be my turn. I really need to have the money and am not interested in trades.

IF YOU THINK MY PRICE ISN'T FAIR, PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER.

I HAVE A COUPLE KNIVES NOT PICTURED BELOW. I CAN PROVIDE PICTURES VIA EMAIL
Spyderco Manix 2 - black G10, LNIB $70 Sold
Spyderco Manix2XL - black G10 - $95
Boker Exskellimoore I -LNIB $45
Boker Exskallibur I -LNIB $45
Cold Steel 4" Ti-Lite - LNIB $35
Spyderco Pingo - Black - $32

Next Up/Left to Right

1) CRKT Pazode LNIB $17 this will ship first class unless combined with something else
2) Kershaw Thermite - LNIB, $22 Sold
3) Kershaw Cryo 2 Blackwash LNIB $30 Sold
4) Kershaw Piston - Lightly carried, great shape $45Sold
5) Kershaw Piston - Maybe carried once or twice $47Sold

Next Up/Left to Right

1)Kershaw Cryo-lightly carried - $22Sold
2)Kershaw Cryo 2 - Not used or carried/May have box, but can't promise (still looking for some of my boxes)-$25 Sold
3)Kershaw Needs Work Grey-Never carried or used, May have box, but can't promise (still looking for some of my boxes-$32
4)Kershaw Needs Work Black-Never used or carried-May have box, but can't promise (still looking for some of my boxes $35
5)Kershaw Whirlwind-xxxx marked blem - $22Sold

Next up/Left to Right

1) TWO OF THEM Kershaw Freefall-Like new/unused, never carried, I have two, one has a box one doesn't both for $34SPF
2) Kershaw Leek 1660, this has been carried and used moderately, still plenty of life $25 Sold
3) Kershaw Leek 1660, Black XXXX blem marked, can't find the blem, lightly carried $28sold
4) Kershaw leek 1660, combo edge, never carried or used, $30
5) Kershaw Blur maybe carried once or twice $35Sold
6) Kershaw Blur Tanto -never carried or used $35 Sold
7) Kershaw Knockout - It's been carried and used some but overall in very good shape $42Sold
TOP - Victorinox Cyber Tool, missing two bits used but plenty of life Sold

Next Up/Left to Right

1) CRKT Drifter-Not carried or used $17 This will ship first class unless you order something elseSold
2) CRKT Heiho - carried once or twice, excellent shape $30
3) CRKT Ikoma Fossil - Carried once, not used $40Sold
4) CRKT Eraser carried a handful of times, couple of scuffs, nothing major $35Sold
5) OKC Utilitac 2 Tanto $17 Sold
6) Camillus Beast carried a couple times great shape Really Cheap for a VG10 blade $42
7) Large Griptillian, 154 CM Never carried or used $75 Sold
8) Same contego posted above

First up is a CRK Umnumzaan. Carried 2-3 times. Great shape. Only selling to take care of medical expenses. Believe me, I don't want to get rid of it, but it's not a choice. $335 shipped CONUS via Paypal, I pay the fees. Sold

Next up is a NEVER CARRIED OR USED Wilson Combat ELC, black G10, Elmax, Awesome EDC. Has soft case. Sold shipped CONUS via paypal I pay the fees.

Last edited:
Ha! :) Usually it's me that's slow on the draw! Just realized I got a 710 inbound from Richard's Knife and Tool. Looks like I'll be sending more $$$ his way :-D

I don't have any messages from you NIK

I did send you an email. Reply to that email with what all you want. I'll wait for you to figure it out before I let anyone else claim anything since you seem to be having some difficulty.

Thanks,
Justin

Thanks, Justin. Just tried replying to you on the emails from the BM710 you shipped out to me today. Hopefully you're getting those! From the Ronin.....@hotmail account.

Thanks Predhunter. Not sure what you mean about handle styles. This is the newest version in black. It is in the picture. Sorry if I'm not understanding.

There is one that has a pommel that is more rounded, this isn't that style if that's what you mean. But it's in the pic. Let me know if the pic isn't loading for you and I'll send an email.

Thanks for the response. The pic isn't showing for me but I was looking for the round handled version that is not coffin shaped

another pm sent when I should be asleep my friend.
I suppose I should add Ill take the cyber tool. better to need bits than the daggum extenders i keep losing for my leatherman.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. The pic isn't showing for me but I was looking for the round handled version that is not coffin shaped

Edit: I don't know how it double posted sorry

Please send pictures and info on manix2 and manix2

Last edited:
Yeah, it's the coffin shape. I actually do have a LNIB round/black utilitac 2, but I'd need 25 for it. It's the plain edge drop point.

Back