Benchmade pictures

The Bone Collector (Mini) feels a lot like a Griptilian on steroids...

Attachments

• 12-09-2021 01.jpg
    12-09-2021 01.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 12-09-2021 02.jpg
    12-09-2021 02.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 12-09-2021 03.jpg
    12-09-2021 03.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 8
Here's my ragtag "Butterfly Collection".
Top to bottom;
Reflex 2 auto easy to carry, and I like the sliding lock
My little Impel auto. My first Benchmade, and it got me started.
Mini Barrage assisted. Slick to operate!
Mini Bone Collector. It's not a "Stabby" blade; but it's a good working profile.
The Valet. That M30 steel is some pretty tough and sharp fun!
Mini Bugout. This is pure fidget-fun!
North Fork. I love the look and feel of this one. A good hunting knife
Mini Griptilian. This one is easy to carry, and the M4 blade has proven it's toughness
Mini Freek. Love the feel of this little gem
Mini Presidio CF Elite. I wish I could find some carbon Fiber scales for it.
Mini Skirmish. All gussied-up, and looking like a million bucks
Crooked River... this one needs some tuning...
Griptilian. These are destined to become classics.
IMG_18122021_075542.jpg

i51sH9uh.jpg

Got some of the Benchmade pattern LynchNW deep carry clips to try out. I really like them for the 710 and 806, but I think for the 730 I'll be going back to the standard Benchmade clip - the mounting point is so far back that the clip overhangs the end of the scale a bit. Gives a very deep carry but not my aesthetic preference. Fortunately I have another 710 that could use it. :)

Overall I really like them!

DLnzRQF.jpg

tv0XuRG.jpg

People at the BM Forum have seen these pics before probably, but they're new here :)

Most recent collection pic (some are gone, others are here, need to do another pic sometime...)

150Benchmades.jpg

Random:
625s.jpg

DSC_2094.jpg

AresFront.jpg

AFCKs2.jpg

2f680573.jpg

750-WoodLiner.jpg

here's one not many people have...

3800NTKClosed.jpg
Absolutely phenomenal collection. If I would’ve held onto all of ‘em over the years, I’d have around half that many. Sadly, I’m down to 4. However, at a family reunion or camp out, many of them can be found in a loved ones’ pocket, pack, or glove box ! Again, awesome collection !

I think that’s my favorite Benchmade knife. Light and slicey. Mine is incredibly sharp, perfectly centered, and drops free straight from Benchmade

Triage (truck knife)
Mini Adamas CruWear/Micarta (Shot Show exclusive)
Bugout S90V/CF
945 Mini Osborne MagnaCut
Mini Freek S90V/CF
Mini Griptilian acid washed M4/OD canvas Micarta
Mini Griptilian G10/20CV

I'd have a Mini Griptilian in carbon fiber and Damasteel on the way... But for some idiotic reason, Benchmade decide to remove both the Mini and regular Griptilian from the custom shop for the foreseeable future. I hope whoever made that choice gets canned. :D

CEWZJFL.jpg

I passed an old 910 Stryker I got in '99 or '00 to a young man who recently decided to make a career out of his AF service. Lots of life left in the knife as it wasn't heavily used, it should serve him well. Been without a Benchmade since. Last month I picked up a Griptilian and Mini Grip. Basic black and stainless, standard blades.
original.jpg

Back