• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BEST Propane Forge Burner MADE!!!

jll346

Knife maker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I was recienty introduced to an absolutely amazing forge burner. The maker, Stephen Gensheimer is an extremely talented machinist and Blacksmith. He has hundreds of these sold to the Blacksmithing Community which is where I found them. For comparison this burner was run side by side with the T-REX Burner and it outperformed it in every test. Extremely impressive!!

Due to a bad divorce I will no longer be able to make knives. ACTUAL BURNER IS FULLY POLISHED AND BRAND NEW!!! PRICE IS $100 SHIPPED IN ConUS (burner only). Forge pictured is NOT included. If interested please contact PM me. Thanks....

From the Maker:

The burners tend to run a neutral to slightly reducing flame throughout the pressure range and have been used to weld billets for hours at a time. The burner is made from drawn over mandrel tubing rather than common black pipe and is accurately drilled in a milling machine fixture before the interior of both the tubing and the holes are honed. The gas injector in these burners is fixture drilled to create a long smooth gas injection orifice before the rest of the injector body is drilled turned and tapped for the gas line fitting in a turret lathe. The two parts of the burner are tig welded together in a very precise fixture and then each burner is tested for function over a wide range of pressure.

Last edited:
$112 tyd in ConUS. PM if interested. Thanks

Last edited:
So help me out here. The propane tank forge pictured is NOT the one we would receive? But it is exactly like it or ??? What is included exactly??? Thanks!

Post is for burner ONLY. Added forge picture to get idea of setup. Picture of burner is whats for sale however it is a fully polished new burner.

Last edited:
Final price drop. PM if interested

Back