1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

best tactical flashlight on a budget?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by PitbullShogun, Nov 11, 2012.

1. PitbullShogun

PitbullShogun

Apr 14, 2011
    im looking for a nice tactical flashlight (handheld, not attatched to a firearm) for under $25 - $30. what are some of the best you guys have come to experience?

2. powernoodle

powernoodle Power Member Gold Member Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2004
  3. Les Snyder

Les Snyder

Jul 6, 2010
  4. djjonny

djjonny

Jan 11, 2012
    There's also candlepower forums
    Maybe a Surefire G2 Lumen?

5. Bellasdaddy

Bellasdaddy

Oct 19, 2008
    On a budget? Two are exceptional: Energizer 1AA available at Target and Rayovac Indestructable 2AA available at Home Depot. Both are LEDs and have lifetime guarantees. Both around $15.

Others are more expensive but do the same job.

6. gadgetgeek

gadgetgeek

May 19, 2007
    Forum favorites, Fenix E-series. Find one you like, you won't go wrong.

7. gomipile

gomipile

Apr 17, 2010
    I'll second the vote for the Energizer 1 AA tactical LED flashlight. It's a great little no-nonsense flashlight with a very good pocket clip. I wish it had a low power option, but the simplicity of it's operation is a plus in itself. The switch can be operated momentarily or clicked on, and it comes with a usable lanyard.