1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

BK&T window stickers ????

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by TwinStick, Sep 16, 2012.

1. TwinStick

TwinStick

Jan 21, 2011
    Do they even make them ? Where can we get some ? Do they come in different sizes ? I'd like to show my BK&T pride with a window sticker. What say you BeckerHeads ? :D

2. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice

May 13, 2012
    None official, but there was a guy here that was making them and giving them away... actually... I believe he was going to send me a couple but I never got them(as far as I know.... mail has a way of ending up in strange places in my house).

He wasn't charging anyone anything... not trying to make a profit or anything like that... just helping us to promote our favorite blades. Can't for the life of me remember who it was though....

**runs to the search function**

3. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    They're out there.
    I got mine from a dealer at a gun/knife show.
    I'd like one for my car too!

[​IMG]

4. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice

May 13, 2012
  5. Tommythewho

Tommythewho KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 21, 2011
    [​IMG]

6. Widerstand

Widerstand Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2010
    I would buy a few if they were made.

7. SRWeldon

SRWeldon Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 26, 2012
    I would buy one in a heart beat!

8. TwinStick

TwinStick

Jan 21, 2011
    I would buy some as well. I think many would. BK&T & KaBar needs to sell them. A small tan one---like the patch & a window decal---like on Jonny1280's truck window.

9. yoko

yoko Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2011
    I would also like some!

10. Goose_52

Goose_52

Feb 8, 2009
    I would definitely be interested in some.

11. trailbum

trailbum Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Great idea.

12. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    I can talk to my girl Jenn and see how much it would cost. In the past she has just charged me the price of the roll... If we can decide on one price (and get permission from Ka-bar/Becker) I can get her to cut the vinyl for us.

13. TwinStick

TwinStick

Jan 21, 2011
    Yeah, get permission first. It will help avoid legal issues later.

14. dramos1

dramos1

May 4, 2012
    I was bored @ work and decided to make a sticker concept art lol. Its lo res and was done on my phone uploadfromtaptalk1347904363050.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1347904377410.jpg

15. mrn8

mrn8

Jun 8, 2007
    I'd make them for BH's if it was ok with Ethan / Ka-Bar.