BK&T window stickers ????

Do they even make them ? Where can we get some ? Do they come in different sizes ? I'd like to show my BK&T pride with a window sticker. What say you BeckerHeads ? :D

None official, but there was a guy here that was making them and giving them away... actually... I believe he was going to send me a couple but I never got them(as far as I know.... mail has a way of ending up in strange places in my house).

He wasn't charging anyone anything... not trying to make a profit or anything like that... just helping us to promote our favorite blades. Can't for the life of me remember who it was though....

**runs to the search function**

They're out there.
I got mine from a dealer at a gun/knife show.
I'd like one for my car too!

DSC02727.jpg

I would buy some as well. I think many would. BK&T & KaBar needs to sell them. A small tan one---like the patch & a window decal---like on Jonny1280's truck window.

I can talk to my girl Jenn and see how much it would cost. In the past she has just charged me the price of the roll... If we can decide on one price (and get permission from Ka-bar/Becker) I can get her to cut the vinyl for us.

I was bored @ work and decided to make a sticker concept art lol. Its lo res and was done on my phone uploadfromtaptalk1347904363050.jpguploadfromtaptalk1347904377410.jpg

Back