BK9 on the way, sheath question

Fallbrook Forge

Gold Member
After drooling over the 9 for awhile I found a deal on line I couldn't pass up. My second Becker is on the way, first is a BK11.
The factory sheath won't cut it for me though. I've used them before and they're just not for me.

So, any of you know of a Kydex bender who has a BK9 on hand to make me a sheath? I really don't want to send my brand new knife away for weeks to get pants.

Thanks

Check out Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop. I've got some of their pants for my BK7, turns it into a whole new best. They've got all the models on-hand so you don't have to send yours to them. Very reasonably priced, too.

Last edited:
I would also recommend Check out Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop. I don't have their sheath, but they look VERY nice !

If you are into Kydex wrapped in leather you can get a dandy from Martin Swinkels. You won't have to send him your blade now that he used mine as a template.

Why don't people like the sheaths, I personally think there excellent....

I sent chestnut ridge an email to see if they could do a Pancake style sheath for me.
The factory sheath does what it's supposed to do, just not well enough IMO. It flops when hung from a belt, only allows 550 cord as a tie down, has a tiny storage pocket, and isn't secure enough, for me. I like kydex, it strong, secure, weatherproof. And I have River-8 mount one of his pouches to sheath wich greatly enhances it's capacity. And I can add MOLLE Locks to mount it to my gear if I want to. Those are my reasons for getting a different sheath.

Back