• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Black PELIKAN Pen..--MagLites-Watches-Silver 1oz Liberty Coin (NO DATE)--FOR SALE---

GIZMOMAN

PROUD Chicago Cubs fan since "1966"
Platinum Member
Black PELIKAN Pen..----FOR SALE---

NEVER USED and or Carried--Out of box but for pictures and to see if it functions proper..
SOLD as IS..

Shipped and including ALL PayPal fees $40.00

ADDED------------
Set of 2 Mag Lites with LEATHER Belt sheaths--$25.00 SHIPPED PayPal
OD Green Nylon Knife Sheath $$15.00 Shipped PayPal

SET OF 2 watches---They worked last year--NEED batteries..NO BOXES--SOLD AS IS $41.00 OBO FOR BOTH Shipped PayPal
1-WENGER 1-INVICTA

Seems to be in good shape 1oz .999 Silver LIBERTY COIN..No Date--$45.00 OBO Shipped

Interest or questions.Feel free to shoot me a message.

ADDED=========================
I have a Standard NEW Black scale FOR a NEW XM 18 3" SLICER/SPANTO Seems to have no wear...I was second owner --As to my understanding $47.00 + $3 SHIPPING usps

Set of 3 SCREWS FOR an XM 18 3.5 SCALE $20.00 + 3$ SHIPPING USPS

Last edited:
$38.00 On Pen---OTHER ITEMS ADDED

Last edited:
***********************ADDED************3"HINDERER SCALE AND SCALE SCREWS FOR xm 18 3.5******************************

I have a Standard NEW Black scale FOR a NEW XM 18 3" SLICER/SPANTO Seems to have no wear...I was second owner --As to my understanding $47.00 + $3 SHIPPING usps

Set of 3 SCREWS FOR an XM 18 3.5 SCALE $20.00 + 3$ SHIPPING USPS

PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER

bought these and used them once..

In GREAT shape.. Charge great--Seem to work great..

The Midland GXT1000VP4 radios offer powerful 2-way communication in a tough, weatherproof package with 50 channels and impressive range. Weatherproof construction protects against rain, snow and splashes; JIS4 waterproofing allows exposure to water for up to 30 min. Talk on both Family Radio Service (FRS) and General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS); 50 channels with 387 privacy codes provide 5,964 options. 2 watts of power transmit and receive up to 36 miles per manufacturer (based on an unobstructed line of sight between you and another radio operator in good weather). Power is automatically reduced to a half-watt across FRS-only channels (2-mile range), enabling radios to talk to all existing FRS 2-way radios. High, medium and low power settings control transmission power to conserve battery life. Receives all government-operated NOAA weather broadcasts and NOAA All Hazard Alert Radio. Whisper feature allows you to speak quietly and still be heard clearly. SOS alert sends out a distinctive distress signal for emergency situations. eVOX voice activation with 9 sensitivity levels lets you talk hands-free when used with or without optional accessories. Direct Call allows you to contact 1 member of your party without alerting the others. 10 call alerts and a vibrate mode alert your friends before you start speaking. Also features weather scan, channel scan, auto squelch, ''roger'' beep, silent operation, keystroke tones, and mic and headphone jacks. Bright LCD backlight makes the display easy to read in the dark. Keypad lock protects your personalized settings. Rechargeable batteries included; can also operate on 4 AA batteries (sold separately). Includes dual desk charger, AC adapter, mic headsets, belt clips and owner's manual. Color: BLACK/SILVER

comes with everything you see..Car and Home Charger--Ear Buds-- (NEVER USED)

No box and or paperwork

We moved.. sure the are LONG GONE..

ADDITIONAL PICTURES AVAILABLE--JUST CONTACT ME..

$$50.00 Shipped USA-PAYPAL ONLY........--International---Ok--Risk and ALL SHIPPING fees on you.........

ALL SALES ARE FINAL---

Last edited:
Midland GXT1000 Two-Way Radios ADDED-------------

Offers accepted on everything left

Back