• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Both $old>>Gec #06 Smooth White bone and Case xx Barlow Smoked Campfire bone dealer exclusive

TheFactor

Life is good !
Platinum Member
Letting go My Beautiful Gec#06 Smooth White bone which is a perfect example LNIT . Also a NIB 2019 Case xx Barlow Dealer exclusive in Campfire bone which was only photographed and put in a temperature and humidity controlled safe . I bought two and this one was chosen to be the Safe Queen.
Will ship in the U.S only and no trades please . Excepting PayPal goods and services only and your address must be correct on PayPal because that’s will it’ll be shipped .
Any questions or comments please send me a pm so to not clutter this thread . All I’ll take its are welcome and have priorities over pms followed by prompt PayPal only payment.
Thanks for looking
LNIT Gec#06 Smooth White Bone
$old>>TYD
NIB 2019 Case xx Barlow Smoked Campfire Bone
$old>>TYD

suxmqWC.jpg
8Bn5waG.jpg

8xPC8NG.jpg

JJxz1V8.jpg

wvSHZnC.jpg

gjS5z8Y.jpg

29focNh.jpg

z8joFcs.jpg

py7hQHA.jpg

pLsIz2W.jpg

Last edited:
Gec #06 $pf to Ogri
Payment refunded due to address issue with PayPal

Last edited:
Funds sent
There’s a problem with your shipping address with PayPal as it’s showing international when trying to print a shipping label .
Pm sent as stated I might have to refund your payment Sir .

Ok folks due to a shipping address discrepancy problem with PayPal which may not be Ogri’s fault his payment was refunded .
I prefer to keep things simple so again before stating I’ll take it and sending payment please make sure your PayPal shipping address is correct as stated I only accept goods and services with PayPal listed address for shipping .
Thank you

I will take the 06 if it’s not unseemly to do so, hope there’s no hard feelings with the prior purchaser

Back