Bret Dowell Knives

Svrider1, I remember that. I think it was Vince that sent a pm about two minutes before you. Seems like that was one of the first knives I posted here on BF. Nice to hear its going to good use.

In brown canvas.
IMO,this model by Bret offers the perfect solution if you want a knife just shy of 4" & something in between a clip & drop pt,in the blade style
-Vince

DSC02012.jpg

DSC02016.jpg

I don't think I've ever posted a full size photo of the beautiful ivory swayback that I got from Bret back around Christmas.

RMMDowell-1.jpg

In brown canvas.
IMO,this model by Bret offers the perfect solution if you want a knife just shy of 4" & something in between a clip & drop pt,in the blade style
-Vince

That micarta is just gorgeous! Nice one Vince.

That brown canvas knife is sweet! That blade looks a lot like the long clip blade in the Case/Bose Millenium Trapper.

In brown canvas.
-Vince

Now I want one.....that's a great looking knife.

I finally have one to add. Another 'city knife' like Elliott has.
Really a nice one!

Before someone asks - it's 3 3/4" closed with a 2 1/2" blade of 154CM.

Pardon the reflections on the blade - it's polished well!
P1010943.jpg

P1010942.jpg

Enjoy it Bill. I love mine! :thumbup:

Holy Cow that looks perfect! Nice one Bill,Happy Fourth,
-Vince

I like the blade a lot and it looks real comfy on the pocket, nice!

I just ordered another one tonight. It's the knife from picture 23 and 25 on Bret's website. I am very excited...only 8 mos to go lol. Totally worth the wait. Thanks Bret

I just ordered another one tonight. It's the knife from picture 23 and 25 on Bret's website. I am very excited...only 8 mos to go lol. Totally worth the wait. Thanks Bret

It's totally worth it when the package arrives!

Here is a 4" BP style knife from Bret,drop point,drawn swedge
Pictured with a 3-3/4" mod. clip point,for size reference
Brown canvas micarta

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

4" knife is on top

DSC02163.jpg

Another fantastic knife from Bret.
-Vince

This is basically a swayback desk knife style,but a modified warncliffe,this is for a paring knife
Pictured with another paring knife Bret made for me

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

And here it is on the magnet strip with my kitchen set (well some of my set)

DSC02154.jpg

Great set of knives, Vince (even recognise one of them ;)). Looks like they all get to see plenty of action!

Back