bst

Is there a way we could have a area where we could buy, sell, and trade amongst ourselves or is this not allowed.

Not in the exchange but right here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not allowed, Bladeforums has an exchange. Please don't bring this up again here. Thank you.

Moose

I answered my own question, 3 minutes after posting in FAQ.

I appreciate it, but sales, trades, etc. are a touchy subject. One best left in the exchange. Thanks again.

Moose

He really is. He called me all blubbery and sniffling recently when he got a Reinhardt Kukri in the mail. A man shouldn't act like that.

He really is. He called me all blubbery and sniffling recently when he got a Reinhardt Kukri in the mail. A man shouldn't act like that.

he's a moose though and needs a moose sized hanky for the moose jooces

I undertstand the want to buy sell and trade here

I find the guys in the Becker subforum are a lot nicer and easier to talk to

Well the best way to do it, is to post it up in the exchange, and then pop in here and drop a link to the post in the exchange with something like, "hey, ya'll may want to check it out. If you are selling, make SURE you are gold, if you are trading, then trade.

BUT post no information in regards to what you are selling/trading or price in your post. THAT IS NOT ALLOWED AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

If you think I'm being tough, wait until Esav hears and then you see tough.

You can give the Beckers a heads up, but in no way attempt to post anything sales or trade related in the discussion forums.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Well the best way to do it, is to post it up in the exchange, and then pop in here and drop a link to the post in the exchange with something like, "hey, ya'll may want to check it out. If you are selling, make SURE you are gold, if you are trading, then trade.

BUT post no information in regards to what you are selling/trading or price in your post. THAT IS NOT ALLOWED AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

If you think I'm being tough, wait until Esav hears and then you see tough.

You can give the Beckers a heads up, but in no way attempt to post anything sales or trade related in the discussion forums.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

actually i think posting a new thread about your sales thread like that with a link is consdered deal spotting and isn't allowed either. go figure, eh?

putting a link in yor sig is quasi allowed though afaik.

the difference? creating specific "i got crap for sale" thread JUST to point to your sales of crap thread (aka junk posts/threads). some folx might then create many of these all over the forum, forum gods hate that.

in your sig? as long as you are gold or better, someone will notice...

RE: the suggestion about a running (Sticky) chat thread...

Over in the Horton forum, those guys sometimes alert each other to sale knives in that Club Platinum chat thread. Mostly, only the dedicated Hortonites follow the thread, and on occasion, they'll post something like, "Hey guys, I'm selling off a Horton. Check the Exchange." That's about it, and it helps keep the knives with the folks that really appreciate them.

I know they have done that in other forums, and I didn't see any infractions or warnings, but I'm sure you're right Bladite.

Moose

Back