BT7 Recurve Anyone?

That will come soon enough. Been busy with some titanium stuff.

Very nice work Ban! Great design.
Look forward to seeing this one finished.

Almost done. Still need to countersink and then put rivets.

5433251660_61721d3ee8_b.jpg

5432640801_f1370b9033_b.jpg

ban, is that bt7 spoken for already, or am i going to have to time this thing right for the 5 minute window your knives usually get on the exchange?

Sorry man! It is already spoken for. I heard that there will be some ultralight skeletonized Titanium neckers down the pipeline in the next day or so though ;) Hawkbills, Wharnie, Clips Pts, Drop Pts, and Mini Bowie :thumbup:

Damn, looking good :thumbup: I'm annoyed I couldn't make it last night and check out all this candy in person....

ban, do you have any in-progress pics of those skeletonized titanium neckers? i LOVE my drop point edc, and might be willing to save you the trouble of advertising on one of those neckers (and staying up till 2am hoping to catch one) if one of them catches my eye...

btw, after i dropped the kids off at school today i spent the morning in the woods working on the "what-if" skill set. your BT4 is in the same class as my Busse SAR and Martin BT blades, fantastic piece of steel you made. just wanted to let you know.
hoping to have a good shot or two for the knife showcase thread once i download camera pics

I should have one or 2 of the skeletonized ones ready tonight. Will post pics in the Ti Knives thread.

Back