1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Camillus Made?

Discussion in 'Camillus Collector's Forum' started by DONT44, Feb 2, 2011.

1. DONT44

DONT44

Mar 16, 2010
    I have several Barlow and Stockman Knives that were made by Camillus for Remington. Two pictured are in green and yellow and the other is red and yellow. My question is did Camillus make the 3 1/4" Stockman in Red and Yellow for Remington like they did on the Barlows? Does anyone know? If they did and someone has one please let me know.

Thanks, Don
    [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Phil Gibbs

Phil Gibbs Cutlery Student Platinum Member

Nov 11, 1998
    Camillus made all 3 of those.
    I do not remember if we did a version of the stockman in red & yellow.:eek:

3. orca8589

orca8589 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 27, 2007
    There was a Stockman in red & yellow jigged delrin Stockman done for Remington, about 3-7/8" long closed, with round bolsters. It was in the 0170-6C steel. I believe it was the Remington #R314. I bought one from Collectorknives.net in 2008, but I see them on fleabay occasionally too.

~Chris

4. CalFred

CalFred

Dec 6, 2009
    I had a Camillus Barlow 51 in the the late 50s that I bought as my first pocket knife. It was stolen out of my 1974 Yellow Dodge Challenger in Davenport, Ia. in 1975. I have been looking for one like it ever since. I did find one with the plain bolsters which I have. Last week a new one with the old markings showed up on Ebay and I bought it. I will post a picture when I get it. I recognized the ones you have as Camillus before I read Phil's post.

Here is a picture from Ebay - maybe Phil can give us an idea when it was made.

[​IMG]

5. lrv

lrv

Sep 14, 2003
  6. Phil Gibbs

Phil Gibbs Cutlery Student Platinum Member

Nov 11, 1998
  7. lrv

lrv

Sep 14, 2003
    Thanks Phil!