Can you purchase one side of Handle?

I own one of the CF seb 25's and was wondering if you could purchase a titanium replacement for the cf side? I own multiple crk, but thought if I could get one I could switch it back and forth when I wanted. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm going to guess and say no but you should call CRK and ask to be sure. That would be the equivalent of me purchasing a carbon fiber slab for my 25 and I seriously doubt they would sell me one. I'm sure they would much rather have you buy two knives haha.

Thats what i assumed also calypso. I'm ok with that, just have to buy another 25! I do think it would be cool if they sold extras, that way for any reason you could swap out. But i will give them a shout to see if maybe they do. ill reply here with the answer.

You may have luck with a want to buy thread in the exchange. If someone has had a custom scale made for theirs they may be willing to sell the factory titanium one.

That's a good call and I hadn't thought about that, but assuming they don't sell them that would be one of the only scenarios to acquire one! Thanks for the tip! I knew someone would have a better idea than I of how to find one!

I don't know about currently, but for a long time you used to be able to send yours back in and get a new (additional) scale. For example, a decorated scale to dress up the knife. Kind of like sending it back in to be fitted for a damascus blade.

Yes, you can purchase a non locking side for the 25 in Ti, not sure about buying a CF side.
It was under $200 if I remember correctly.

You'll have a nice set up if you get one for it, definitely nice to be able to switch it up now and then.

I knew they were closed Friday so I haven't had a chance to call, but if your right I will be pumped. And $200 is a fair price to me!

That is pretty, cool. I guess since it is the non lock slab they dont need the knife.
Let us know what they say, I have never thought about this before.
Matt

I just happened to email them and ask a couple of weeks ago (I have a small CF Insingo). This is Angela's reply:

Yes you can have a standard replacement blade installed on your small cf insingo for $135.00
A new plain titanium front scale is $150.00
The knife will have to come into our shop to have these parts installed.
I have attached some information about sending your knife into our shop.
Have a great day.

Hope that helps!

I desperately need a re-placement front scale for a Large Regular SOOO badly. Preferably with frame lines. If not that is still ok. I would really thank anyone that has one to spare as they obviously are not made any longer. Thanks to all for listening and I hope to hear from one of you. Take care.

What are frame lines? And if you want something different I can always make you one from Carbon fiber or something else you might love.
Just a thought. But to the question, what are frame lines?

I desperately need a re-placement front scale for a Large Regular SOOO badly. Preferably with frame lines. If not that is still ok. I would really thank anyone that has one to spare as they obviously are not made any longer. Thanks to all for listening and I hope to hear from one of you. Take care.

Are the frame lines, the grip lines around the profile?

Back