1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Canadian Trapper, Eh?

Discussion in 'Hunting & Fishing' started by Rick Marchand, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Rick Marchand

Rick Marchand Donkey on the Edge Moderator

Jan 6, 2005
    I love this guy. Even down South where I live, many speak in that classic, thick, Canadian accent. I swear I went to highschool with this guy.

[video=youtube;E3glbWBZNEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3glbWBZNEE&feature=g-vrec&context=G26c1a50RVAAAAAAAAAQ[/video]

2. dwarthog

dwarthog

Jan 3, 2011
    Thanks for posting that one, damn cool!

3. protourist

protourist [P] irate Member Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Very cool. I love seeing the critters he's finding.
    Ayed love ta be gettin' oat and aboat rate aboat now and doin' some trappin'. Eh.

4. gregorio

gregorio

Nov 9, 2007
    Never heard "cat" pronounced quite like that before.

5. hiwa

hiwa

Jun 7, 2009
    i've been subscribed to Andrew for a while. Great guy. Lives there and traps full time near the NWT/Alberta border. Knows his stuff.

6. Carney C

Carney C

May 29, 2009
    Good to see you Rick ! 2%ers till the end[​IMG]

7. Rick Marchand

Rick Marchand Donkey on the Edge Moderator

Jan 6, 2005
    Brother Chuck!... keepin it real. Still going after them gators?

8. Carney C

Carney C

May 29, 2009
    Got to give them till next June .I destroyed my rt femur in a wreck Dec. 16, titanium replacement, Been tuff re learning to walk then June.16 Trex bit me, bad. They.went in & tried to re join all the lligaments & tendons & graft cadaver nerve in my fingers, hope to get mobility back but said I want feel pinky Again, all this on my rt(dominant ) side. But I am an Overcome bro & will be out there LORD willing next June. Got permission to take all of em. Good to talk to you Rick , I been keeping up with you Big Dog, I am proud of you bro. You need to plan on coming down for about a week next June,
    stay blessed bro
    Chuck

9. Carney C

Carney C

May 29, 2009
    Bro, I had dome serious injuries put me down for a while, but hard headiness,& a lot of JESUS, has got me back I'm the swamps. Chopping trees & Reptiles. I haven't been able to keep up with everyone, but I want you to know, I'm proud of you! Holla at me sometime cuz.6016958638

10. the lone gunman

the lone gunman Basic Member Basic Member

May 29, 2008
    I have been watching this guy for quite some time. Enjoy some of his cooking vids.....Moose Nose and Potatos??? Damn good I tell you. lol

11. Wotan

Wotan

Jun 1, 2003
    Although I never tried it myself, some elderly samis claim the mooses nose is the best part of the moose.
    Maybe we have missed a real treat;)

12. SteelMyHeart85420

SteelMyHeart85420

Jun 25, 2015
    What accent?