"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

Ladies and gentlemen, please spare a moment to think on the people of Manchester, UK following the events of last night. Now 22 confirmed fatalities including a number of children.

Isn't it awful. What with Arndale before it, they've been targeted quite a bit. I think the city needs a bit of a break.

Yes indeed Paul, got a couple of paramedic mates who are over there, and my eldest daughter is a doctor in Manchester.

Sending my prayers for the good people of Manchester.

Hey guys and gals. I got that huge splint like thing of f of my arm and that has given me more ability to do things including typing. Still not the easiest thing to do but much better than before. If all goes well I'll get to go home in three weeks, if real well less. I've missed interacting with all of you this place is more a place to hangout with your pal's than an internet site. I saw where some of you were thinking of sending cards and I want to thank you so much. OK I guess that's the update.

Hey guys and gals. I got that huge splint like thing of f of my arm and that has given me more ability to do things including typing. Still not the easiest thing to do but much better than before. If all goes well I'll get to go home in three weeks, if real well less. I've missed interacting with all of you this place is more a place to hangout with your pal's than an internet site. I saw where some of you were thinking of sending cards and I want to thank you so much. OK I guess that's the update.
Good news. keep up the good work.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family's and friends of the young people who lost the lives in the mindless attack here in Manchester . And the the family's of the the children that are still waiting for the news of their loved ones .

Good to hear from you Randy, we all miss you here pal :) :thumbsup:

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family's and friends of the young people who lost the lives in the mindless attack here in Manchester . And the the family's of the the children that are still waiting for the news of their loved ones .

Good to hear from you my friend :thumbsup: I have a handful of friends working over there today. Spent the afternoon with an off-duty Leeds bobby, who was as shocked as I was by it all
clear.png

Such a cowardly attack in Manchester. My heart goes out to the innocent victims, and my condemnation to the supporters of such atrocity. I hope the authorities can find some answers.

Randy it is great to hear that you are on the mend! Keep up the good work!

I can't help thinking to the innocent youhgsters. No word can describe how shocked we are. Bad souvenirs again, but life must go on.

Manchester.jpg

My prayers are with the people in Manchester!

Sad times when people almost attack children. Hardly to believe. This really makes me sad.

An attack of cowardly brutality. As we know the Brits are a tough lot and will get through it. Thoughts and prayers out to the victims families.

Back