Challenge Knife

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
WTH! Ill go ahead and post it up. None of those guys would even think about copying me! It is really different than my usual EDC knives but I wanted something wider in back for a good grip if your hands are wet. What ya think? Still need to sharpen but it will be going out for a Griffin Hawks sheath next week!
P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Hell yes! Damn brother, that is flippin' sweet. I like that longer handle with that blade length. Really freakin nice man, I love it. I think you should keep this blade in mind for production in the future. Oh, the photos I could take of that...

Screw the challenge, sell that sucker to me!:D

Looks great KFU! I totally agree with The Warrior on making that a production model cause I'd be in for one.
Gonna be a hell of a challenge...

Thanks guys! Yeah, it was fun thinking about what it would be used for and thinning it out for a necker. I would just like to perform well in the cutting and ergonomic areas. I know most of those guys have much cleaner fit and finish than me.

Chris,

That is really nice!!! Very nice flow to it and the scales are killer! Great job indeed :thumbup:

Chris, excellent design, and the shape of the handle looks ideal for a "necker" . . . . :thumbup:
Can't wait to see the sheath when it's finished.
Great job buddy, be proud . . . . :)
Be safe.

Well that worked out just perfect Chris ,)

Just so you guys know, the sheath with be Old Skool Traditional with a few modern twists !

I think you all will approve (8

Sorry no more clues, you'll just have to see it ;^)

BE WELL .. GH

oh Chris you keep doing this, each one you show us is a full notch above the previous ones
I missed the details, what challenge is that? EDIT: never mind I went and looked and found the answer! :) cooooool!

Last edited:
Sveqs, thank you sir. Its for the necker challenge over on Wilderness Survival skills.

Chris I hope you plan on making more of these. There will be a lot of dissaponited forum
followers if you don't. :(

so, is this going too be available as a user after the challenge is over? Especially since SWMBO laid claim too the beater like I feared...

so, is this going too be available as a user after the challenge is over? Especially since SWMBO laid claim too the beater like I feared...

. . . vik, I tried telling ya' man, women just have a way of "claiming" things no matter what or who they "used" to belong to . . . . :D :D
Chris, I hope you cut out some extra blanks of this model, sounds like it could fund your #1 son's college education . . . . . :thumbup: ;)
Be safe.

Thanks guys, I traced this one so I will be able to make more if anyone wants it. I think it will work just as well as an EDC with a little thicker grips.

Back