Christmas Gift Exchange

Good luck with your new job!
Thanks! It should be a bit more low-key than most of my jobs. It's a bit of "hipster" bar but very nice. The menu is small and focused on tapas-type small plates. My plan is to start with a few days and maybe ratchet up to full time over two or three months. I'm not super hard up for money due to getting a good comp settlement but I don't want to sit on my butt and watch my money get eaten up by bills.
Virginia? Wonder who it's going to😇
The cat is out of the bag! 😉

I guess it's not a big deal to drop the $10, it just feels a bit like gouging to charge to be able to PM. I get that bandwidth costs money, etc but many of us have been here since the old days. I can always be reached over at Bushcraft USA as well (Midwest.Bushlore over there). At any rate I'm glad you got it, fishiker! He can share if he likes, otherwise folks can probably guess.;)

I will get some pics eventually! This was fun, hopefully we can do it again next year. The historic storm made shipping a bit more interesting than I expected! But it was good. Merry Xmas to you all, I hope it's a good holiday.

Back