Coffee

I felt that way too, never met a Kenya I didn't like interestingly enough, but they are less complex usually richer less floral I find, didn't get that signature Yirgacheffe with this Ethio. but I did think it was fairly tasty coffee (I did a lot of testing :D), so many variables affect a coffee, I was just talking a friend about how inconsistent and fleeting good coffee is, and how sad it can be when you find those ones that knock your socks off only to have it disappear forever just a few months later.

I like your knives! Just bought a knife with M390 steel myself, will post photos when it arrives.

I have been without my beloved Indoneasian coffee for a few bags. It's been all Kenyan AA and a few other similar coffees for a while. I do like the flavor of Kenyan, but I do like to constantly switch it up.
I am picking up a new grinder today, so I will be back in the swing of things! I have 2 unopened specialty roasts from Spyderphreak that need some attention!! :cool:

Some birthday coffee and an Airborne Archangel. 80crV2 steel - it is up for grabs in the trade section just PM me.
IMAG1866.jpg

Nice, John. That looks like a pretty robust design.

I brought a turtle gooey butter cake home from work to give to my dad since it's his favorite. It was probably a mistake to add a knife for the picture. I wouldn't want to 'accidentally' cut into it.:D

I personally prefer the plain since it's sweet enough without the icing on top, but the turtle is probably my second favorite. We also make strawberry, choc chip, and pumpkin in the fall. When it gets ordered, we have a brownie crust version too.

I bought him some of that Major Dickason's Blend in the K-cups along with some other coffee stuff for his Keurig. Peet's and Caribou were my favorites of the supermarket available coffees before I got into more of the local stuff and started roasting at home.

Back