• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Collection Clean Out - Benchmade, Spyderco, Leatherman, Victorinox, Etc.

As of 10:44pm Eastern Time, everything that has been paid for is packaged and ready to ship out. Most of you should have received tracking information through paypal at this point. Your packages will go out in the mail tomorrow afternoon. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey there, sorry I missed your post. If you'd like to have the proper it is still available.
No worries. I've been off for a few days. I went on a bit of a gear buying spree last week. If you still have the proper on Friday I can send the money. If not, no problem. Thanks!

Thanks, I felt bad for missing your message. I still have the proper and will keep it sat aside for you. Take care.

Thanks, I felt bad for missing your message. I still have the proper and will keep it sat aside for you. Take care.
Payment is sent for the Proper. Thank you for working with me on this transaction. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sounds great Gary. I have your shipping address as well. I'll package the knife tonight and pop it in the mail tomorrow. Happy to do business with you!

Th
Sounds great Gary. I have your shipping address as well. I'll package the knife tonight and pop it in the mail tomorrow. Happy to do business with you!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to adding a little more copper to the collection!

Back