Collections vs Getting Old

I owned this 2014 C7 Z51 3LT MT Convertible Vette for a few years.

Never drove it (or any other car that I own) under 55 on the freeway or highway unless someone was blocking my way!!!

ogxKZu4.jpg

Have been looking for another C7 to buy but I still have a very quick modified 2008 BMW 335i & a slower stock but still very enjoyable 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder in the garage that I've owned for over 10 & 17 years, respectively, and that I also will not sell before I die. ;)

DPwd2QC.jpg

I owned this 2014 C7 Z51 3LT MT Convertible Vette for a few years.

Never drove it (or any other car that I own) under 55 on the freeway or highway unless someone was blocking my way!!!

ogxKZu4.jpg

Have been looking for another C7 to buy but I still have a very quick modified 2008 BMW 335i & a slower stock but still very enjoyable 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder in the garage that I've owned for over 10 & 17 years, respectively, and that I also will not sell before I die. ;)

DPwd2QC.jpg

ejhN4nr.jpg

You can see my old bike riding gear on the wall behind the BMW. My favorite motorcycle of all time was a 1998 Ducati 998 that looked like this that I bought new from Munroe Motors in SF way back when. I still regret selling that bike and, if I can find one, may still buy another one yet.

ducati-998-4.jpg
I had been looking for an old MR2 for a while, but they are expensive if not a train wreck. So I found this little toy and have more fun driving it than anything.
OB8OwmH.jpg

I had been looking for an old MR2 for a while, but they are expensive if not a train wreck. So I found this little toy and have more fun driving it than anything.

A few go for more but you still can get a good MR2 Spyder for $10-15k on Bring-A-Trailer.

There aren't any being offered there for sale right now but you can view the past sales here: https://bringatrailer.com/search/?s=toyota+mr2+spyder

Last edited:
Back