Company meeting, Casa de Diesel.

Diesel D

Tow Mater
The Fellas ventured out to my house today for a little company meeting about our 2013 goals. As usual, very productive meeting until about the 5th round of drinks. Then we cooked and of course field tested some steel in the harsh Indiana weather. I'll start the slideshow, here's a pic my wife snapped of Todd and I peeling 'taters for my New Years Days 'Tater soup. I hear it's supposed to be boiled cabbage, but boiled cabbage tastes like..boiled cabbage. That's my son on the floor and you can just make out a couple M-18's on the counter. Per Mistwalkers' suggestion, we were using my Yuma and Magua to chop up the taters and onions and I'm happy to report they are extremely capable kitchen accesories.
740802_10200295827864523_481701934_o.jpg

The Yuma is the best mix of kitchen knife meets survival I have seen yet man. If Todd ever settles on a stainless I will have a stainless Yuma in my kitchen as my personal paring knife :)

Today was indeed a good day. We. (Murph, Diesel, and myself) discussed what we all thought is possible for my little knife business, and what are goals should be for 2013. I think we can get there as long as I can figure out how to cloan myself to keep me in the shop 24/7. If we can't do that. I think is sould still be an exciting year just the same.
Today was some what of a meeting/field trip. Diesel lived up to his regular trickery and promised us some homemade tater soup to make the trip to his place. That was translated to. "Helping him" make to soup upon our arrival. My hands still smell like taters! But its all good. And the soup was good. And I think we got a lot of things on deck that's going to make a good 2013. So stay tuned folks. I think its gonna be a good ride!

Damned productive day indeed! Today was the first time I've ever had potato soup, a Rueben sandwich and I learned not to fear exploding bananas.

Damned productive day indeed! Today was the first time I've ever had potato soup, a Rueben sandwich and I learned not to fear exploding bananas.

First potato soup? Where the he...eck have you been living? There is just no Irish in you is there?

First potato soup? Where the he...eck have you been living? There is just no Irish in you is there?

That's what we were wondering..it came outta the pot too hot to eat, and we had to instruct him in the ancient art of adding crackers and beer to turn it into chowder!

The Yuma is the best mix of kitchen knife meets survival I have seen yet man. If Todd ever settles on a stainless I will have a stainless Yuma in my kitchen as my personal paring knife :)
Aye. Having tried it out 1st hand, my to-do list now includes coaxing at least a couple stainless magua's out of him for the kitchen. Someday when he's not busy..LOL

Aye. Having tried it out 1st hand, my to-do list now includes coaxing at least a couple stainless magua's out of him for the kitchen. Someday when he's not busy..LOL
STOP THAT!

He is already costing me TOO much damn money!
Go ahead, ask him what he has on tap for my box going out in the next couple days... ASK HIM!

Back