Congratulations

It is great to see you with a forum here! Now when I am ready to order a knife from you I don't have far to go to find you.

Now put up some pics of those beautiful knives of yours:thumbup:

Best regards,

Tony

Man I just noticed Adam is 22! Man for a young guy you sure have your sh*t together.

Vin

It is great to see you with a forum here! Now when I am ready to order a knife from you I don't have far to go to find you.
Now put up some pics of those beautiful knives of yours:thumbup:
Best regards,
Tony

+1 as well Tony. It's great to see a fellow Buckeye with his own new forum. I really like his Woodsrunner model he submitted to the bushcraft contest. I agree too that we need to see some more shots of his work.
Congrats again.
Be safe.

Thanks guys! I've wanted a forum here for awhile now, glad I finally could.

As far as pictures, I have some things in the works and will post them up as soon as possible!

Thanks again for the welcome!

Congrats Adam. Your knives look great.

Hopefully we can work out the details on the Basic Camp Knife we've discussed. I'd like to see it in action this season.

Thanks guys!

Early next week I will be starting a thread on some new projects I'm working on.

As well as an available thread, picture thread and a info page.

Thanks for looking!

I've been watching your website very closely, and although I love all of your knives, one of the things that's been holding me back from placing an order is your leatherwork. I think your sheaths could use a little more refining to better complement your knives.

That being said, I am still keeping a close eye on your new subforum, as I'd love to own one of your knives. Your blade shapes and handles are incredible, and your pricing is more than reasonable. Maybe I'll send an email your way soon. :)

Brad

I've been watching your website very closely, and although I love all of your knives, one of the things that's been holding me back from placing an order is your leatherwork. I think your sheaths could use a little more refining to better complement your knives.

Brad

That's one of the reasons I call myself a bladesmith and not a sheath maker.:D

I know my sheaths aren't much to look at, but they work and are about half the price of a true sheath makers sheaths. It's something I'm' working on and trying to get better at little by little.

Adam,

I'm glad you take criticism well, especially considering that you're about a year younger than I am! You make some incredible pieces that I never would have imagined could spring from the hands of someone with less than 20 years experience at a forge.

I haven't seen your knives or sheaths in person, but the more I look at your pieces, the more I'm inclined to order something up... I'll go have another look at your Flickr account (it's bookmarked).

And sheaths are something that many makers don't pay much attention to, or offer at all! Just as you've learned to forge, sharpen, polish, and handle your knives, you'll learn to improve your sheaths on your own as well. I expect that you'll accomplish great things as a smith. :)

I'm glad you've got your own subforum that I may now stalk. Hurry up and offer a few knives at a "congratulations on your own subforum!" prices. :D And thank you for paying attention to the customers - something else that other makers seem to pass over or take for granted.

Brad

If it's one thing I've learned doing this, it's that if you can't take any criticism, then you should be doing something else. This job is all about learning everything you can from people to improve on your product.

Thank you for the comments; not really sure what else to say, just, thanks.

Just to let you guys know, his sheaths are good quality and are thick leather, not flimsy, and they will hold your knife just fine. I wish you well in all of your endeavors, you are off to a good start and I look forward to seeing your knives get more attention.

Back