• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Copper Fighter

lol Thanks George.

Hell, I was going to offer my webdesign skills in trade for the knife but then, your site's fine (which of course sucks) :D

One thing though. One of the pics on the main page doesn't have a drop shadow behind it whereas the others do..just a heads up.

George

Only 'cause I"m running out of money :(

One of the prettiest knives I've seen

A wicked slicer. If I saw this knife few months ago, I will find the cash and surely find the meat.:)

Wow, I am knifemaker so I don't have any money. Trade you my wife for it. I been looking for a knife for the wife. That is one incredible knife. I really want that knife.
Wife and the Cat? LOL

Crap, I just realized we live in the same town. Can you PM me, I'd like to see it in person.

Hey all, I haven't been keeping an eye on the for sale forum, wow thanks for all the comments! Well, Ted came down here and now the fighter is his:) Enjoy it buddy!

Thanks again all!

Outstanding. I've looked at it daily and admired it. What I lacked in willpower I made up with poverty.

And Please post more of your unique designs.

Mitch

A really beautiful piece of work in the knife and the sheath. Very well thought out.

Back