• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Coyote

Here is one I wanted to finish and take to the Blade Show, but ran out of time. Anywho, she is finished now and looking for a good home.

This is a variation on one of my Japanese models, the "Coyote' that I decided to "tac" out a bit. It is made from 3/16" thick 154CM (Rc 59-50). The steel as purchased from the mill was extra thick and after the final surface grinding ended at .202" thick. So it is plenty stout for sure. It has a 3" blade which is dual hollow ground and a false edge of approx 1 1/2" in length, and thumb serrations on upper spine to enhance grip. The knife bevels and flats have a nice 400 grit scotch-brite finish. The pics I took just do not seem to do this knife justice, as it is quite the looker.

On this model I added a finger cutout and carbon fiber handle slabs which are attached wtih 8-32 stainless screws, along with blue fiber spacers to complete the package. Comes complete with .080" thick concealex sheath and tek-lok clip.

Priced at $275.00 which includes shipping conus. I will accept checks / money orders / or credit cards via Pay-pal (please add 3% fee to total)

Thank you for taking a look and feel free to email with any questions

Attachments

• cf coyotea.jpg
    cf coyotea.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 525
Back