• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom knife handles for Benchmade Adamas folder

Try Keyman. He's on these forums, just search his name. However, I haven't seen any for the Adamas, so he may not own one, in which case you might be required to send yours? Not sure how that works.

I believe Keyman has made some for the Adamas in the past, although I can't find them ATM. Either way, I've seen a lot of his other work and I'm sure Adamas scales wouldn't be too much of a challenge for him. From the pics I've seen, he does top notch work, and I'm considering contacting him about a set for my Ritter Grip soon. He's pretty active on here so send him a PM or an email.

edit: ref the Keyman Adamas scales, check in the Benchmade sub-forum. I believe the thread was titled "customized BM's" or something like that. Either way, Keyman has a lot of pics on that thread and it'll give you a feel for his work.

Keyman rocks. If he is not accepting orders.
I would be happy to do them for you.
Click on my Signature link for examples below this post,
Matt

Keyman rocks. If he is not accepting orders.
I would be happy to do them for you.
Click on my Signature link for examples below this post,
Matt

What I am interested in is od green scales the same as the existing scales and maybe a little Anzo pattern thrown in the mix.

Lol,
I have no idea what a tapatalk is.
Send an email to
what I listed above and then I can give you my photo bucket link.
And also let you decide what material you like best and give you a price and a quick turn around time,

I am sorry but I can't get it to work on my tapatalk

Never mind, I handled the Adamas, not for me. Handle is not big enough length wise. The width is there but not long enough, Contego? Nope, Military? Got possibilities!

You should know your supposed to fall in love with the knife first. Then but it some new clothes.
Good luck with your search.
Email me when you find that knife.

Never mind, I handled the Adamas, not for me. Handle is not big enough length wise. The width is there but not long enough, Contego? Nope, Military? Got possibilities!

The only thing I wished the Military had a stouter lock and a stouter blade point. I love the flat grind and the frame though.

Back