• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom made utility knives - the Bee (SOLD) and the Mantis

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello my dear friends,

It's been a long time since i posted anything up for sale but thanks Good God today i am happy to present you some new style knives, a project that i am forking on for quite some time ;)

We are talking about two utility/edc knives a fixed blade and a retractable one that i name 'the Bee' and 'the Mantis' just because this is how i see them looking :D

The knives parts are entirely made on a CNC machine using the best materials available for both look and strength. Once cut the parts are hand finished and assembled by hand for a one of a kind product.

1. the Bee is a retractable blade style edc; it has a yellow neon micarta main body and a 3k carbon fiber upper part. The blade is held in place on it's rail by strong neodim magnets which offer a nice smooth glide. The sliding knob is also held in place by a neodim magnet and due to this it is extremely simple to remove/assemble it in place in order to change the blade or simply as a safety measure to make sure the little ones don't use the knife ;)

2. the Mantis is a very strong yet ultra light edc with a coyote canvas micarta skeletonized main body and a 3k carbon fiber securing plate. The fittings are solid brass and steel. The blade is held in place in the perfect fit pocket by the pressure of the bolt which gives it zero chances of failure. This knife comes with a kydex blade cover.

Both knives use Japanese OLFA SKB blades.

The price for each and any of them is 65 usd (please ad 10 usd for shipping).

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Back