• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom ZT 0550 scales (Sold Out! More colors coming))

The Preacher

Gold Member
Custom Zero Tolerance ZT 0550 scale: Special Introductory Price $Sold Out [/B] I have a new batch of various colors and patterns on their way. (Carbon Fiber, Orange, Blue Twill, etc.)

Two reasons for this special price: 1) I'm new to the knife industry and I want to get my custom work in peoples hands. 2) I have to move these scales to make room for a new batch I'm making.

Description: These scales have been made with a 5 color multi-cam G-10! They have been cut and drilled to factory specifications and hand contoured and shaped by "The Preacher." This scale is extremely easy to mount. There are only four of these available and I am not planning on doing this same color and pattern again. First come first serve. With one of these scales you can mod your own ZT 0550 and make it a custom piece without the custom price.

Notice: The knife in this picture is not for sale. This listing is for the scale only. Four are available at this time. These are not Rick Hinderer scales. They are custom pieces made by The-Preacher. The pictures in this post represent 1 of the 4 scales. Each scale will vary slightly in it's overall pattern. Thank you for checking out my work. Check out my photobucket stream to see other custom work I've done. http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t402/The-Preacher/. If you want to make a special order of any kind PM me.

photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-6.jpg

Last edited:
Wish cash wasn't so tight right now.
I would love a one of those.

I am tying a bunch of Monkey fists to take to Blade right now.I could offer you 5 Monkey Fists for one of the scales.

I may take one, i just got a 0551 but have to wait and see what kind of extra cash i'm working with later tonight.

Yes...the ZT 0560 is going to be my next project knife after this next batch of ZT 0550's comes out. If you want I can contact you when I begin making them.

Whats the deal on the 0350 scales? Need to move any of those? Those look very nice too.
You can email me if you don't want to keep posting here to answer all my questions.

Thanks...the 0350 was my own knife I customized and then sold to pay for materials. I have a guy whose commissioned me to do his in Bengal Tiger g-10 (Orange, Black and White). But so far I have not made a batch of 0350 scales but probably will soon. I have some interested parties.

Back