Damn you T.M.Hunt!!

Murphnuge

Your knives are bloody sharp! I've been stung by the Hornet.

2012-09-23_15-29-26_233_zps49886ee9.jpg

2012-09-23_15-28-40_259_zps51525c8b.jpg

Your knives are bloody sharp! I've been stung by the Hornet.

2012-09-23_15-29-26_233_zps49886ee9.jpg

2012-09-23_15-28-40_259_zps51525c8b.jpg

Well if I could give you 1 good piece of advice about sharpining. Keep your thumb out of the way. Jackass.

Stop bleeding on the merchandise! Can't you see the man has ducats to make Murf? Ain't got no time for your sissy ass bleedin everywhere!

Stop bleeding on the merchandise! Can't you see the man has ducats to make Murf? Ain't got no time for your sissy ass bleedin everywhere!

Well said Derek! Next thing you know Murph will be sueing McDonalds for burnin his precious lil tounge on the coffee! Whadda candy ass!:D

My sissy ass bleeding was caused by a different knife, my sissy hand bleeding was caused by one that I already own. No merch was harmed in this production.

Knowing Murph I would be sure to sterilize the shop Todd.

He did that at his place. But you bring up a valid point. I already fabreeze the sh!t out of the place after he leaves!:D

He did that at his place. But you bring up a valid point. I already fabreeze the sh!t out of the place after he leaves!:D

wouldn't it be easier to use a rake & shovel?
that's what we use in the back yard -- wouldn't febreeze just make it slimy and cost a lot of $$?
and while it could take a while, it'd probably be worth trying to teach him to use the thundermug and flush -- just reward him with bacon and/or beer whenever he gets it right and he'll be potty trained in no time! :D

wouldn't it be easier to use a rake & shovel?
that's what we use in the back yard -- wouldn't febreeze just make it slimy and cost a lot of $$?
and while it could take a while, it'd probably be worth trying to teach him to use the thundermug and flush -- just reward him with bacon and/or beer whenever he gets it right and he'll be potty trained in no time! :D

That takes to much time. Besides, I have great fun smackin him in the face with a rolled up newspaper! :D

Finally resharpened my hornet last night. Wasn't really dull, just felt compelled to hit the stone(if you know me and how I sharpen, that's not an exaggeration). Didn't cut myself this time though, sorry!

Back