• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deal on Izula knife and sheath

Reeper22--thanks for your order.
It is being processed now and will go to Post Office this morning.

Robert

Robert, just wanted to say thank you again - I have my new Pinky and scales in hand, just as pretty as the one I've been carrying for the last few months.

Guys, in the event you've not had enough positive feedback about Patriot Knives and Robert, here's another thumbs-up in a long list of them.

Paypal sent for Green Izula if available, Tan or Black if not. Thanks for the great deal!

Robert, the packaged arrive safely today. It was opened by customs here which would have delayed it by a few days, but still got here quick, and they were happy to let me keep it :)

Thanks for the fantastic service, helpful advice, fast replies, great prices and awesome knife!

Best,

Steve

stevenkelby--You certainly are welcome!
Glad customs were happy to let you keep it!
Thanks for your business.

Robert

Oops. I think I may have pushed the "Send Money" button twice. Could you email me and verify that for me.

Izula arrived here safely today. Quick quick shipping, awesome. Got a confirmation email extremely quickly too. Definitely a pleasure doing business with Patriot Knives, thanks Robert.

cyclespiff--Thanks for your order. It is being processed this morning and
will ship today.
And yes you did pay twice--refund issued.

thanks
Robert

Payment sent for an OD Green Izula with sheath..

(If OD is not available, tan will work too.)

Thanks! :)

Schuey2002--thanks for your order.
Being processed now and will ship Green Izula
tomorrow morning.

thanks
Robert

Quick inventory update..as of 9:00pm EDST on 5/28/10

Knife and Sheath only--Black, Tan and Pink are IN STOCK.... Green is now OUT OF STOCK.

Izula KIT--Black, Green, Tan and Pink--are IN STOCK.

thanks
Robert

Robert, do you also sell scales? If so, how much for a black Izula and scales?

mmcc100--sorry, NO scales in stock.

No word as to when they'll be back in stock at the distributor.

Black Izula's are in stock--$41.99 knife and sheath only $52.99 full kit.

thanks
Robert

Back