DIY edition of a JouFuu sheath

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
I've been kicking around the idea of offering a couple of my belt sheath patterns in a DIY format. If there's interest, I'll make some more. I can make RH & LH patterns. Getting it finished is going to be your responsibility and I'm not really looking to teach you how to finish one. There's plenty of 'how to' videos and such already available online.

Patterns available: HB size Split Pouch, HB size Scout Pouch, Bushfinger size Scout Pouch.

You can chose what weight of leather as long as I have it on hand; 4-5oz, 6-7oz, 8-10oz (even the imprinted 'gator hide).

The one below is a 6-7oz HB Split Pouch design. I elected to scribe the stitching grooves, punch the stitching holes, and bevel the edges. If I make more, they'll just be the pattern and welt unless you want to upgrade how far I complete the sheath for you at an up-charge; stitching grooves, holes, dyed, enough stitching to complete the pattern. All sheaths will be marked with my maker's mark + "DIY"

Price is $30.00 per sheath pattern & welt + $7 for shipping CONUS per order (up to 3 sheaths for one shipping price). International buyers responsible for additional shipping cost ($35.00).

The finished sheath pictured shows what the pattern looks like finished and it's currently not available.

So far, I just have the one below available .. so First "I'll take it" gets it. If more is wanted, I'll get some ready to go tomorrow.

DIY_2016_HB_Apr_01.jpg

I'll take it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's yours, sir! Thank you! My Paypal is [joufuu@yahoo] with a .com at the end of course. Please make sure I get your current shipping address.

Cool. I'd take a hiking buddy scout Pouch and a Bushfinger scout Pouch.

I'll take one each of the HB size Scout Pouch and a Bushfinger size Scout Pouch in 6-7 oz. Leather. If you could I would like you to scribe the stitching grooves, punch the stitching holes, and bevel the edges. Also enough butterscotch braided thread to complete both. Let me know the total for all this. Thanks Bud

I'll take one each of the HB size Scout Pouch and a Bushfinger size Scout Pouch in 6-7 oz. Leather. If you could I would like you to scribe the stitching grooves, punch the stitching holes, and bevel the edges. Also enough butterscotch braided thread to complete both. Let me know the total for all this. Thanks Bud

I should be able to have those ready this afternoon and will PM you the total. Thanks.

Back