Does this look LNIB to you? GENEROUS PARTIAL REFUND RECIEVED! CASE CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was refunded $75. I'm happy. He could have just left me out in the cold. I feel better now about this whole ordeal. It could have turned out a lot worse. Thanks guys for the support!

I'll probably just try to sell it for $525 and get my money back out of it. $525+$75=$600
minus $15 to ship it insured, but I can handle a $15 dollar loss. I haven't really decided yet, I may keep it. (This is not a for sale ad, this knife is not currently for sale)
Thanks again everyone for all the support. I really appreciate it you guys! Gotta love a community that cares and stands behind you in these hard times! THANK YOU ALL!

That's the pits BigBrad75 - just unbelievable man.....:(

Good luck with your decisions.

I still can't help but to feel cheated, but I felt like this was the easiest resolution to what could have became a drawn out problem

Ask for a full refund. If he refuses. Report him to the admins and have him banned for false representation of a knife.

This is DEFINITELY NOT cool!!!

Ask for a full refund. If he refuses. Report him to the admins and have him banned for false representation of a knife.

This is DEFINITELY NOT cool!!!

+1 Plus, there's always the Good Bad & Ugly subforum if you can't get any heat put on this guy from the powers to be. I'd have had stroke if I opened my LNIB $600 XM-18 and found that. :mad:

He sold you exactly what was advertising:

LNIB: Large Nicks In Blade

:p

I would also be really pissed off, and unlike you, 75$ wouldn't stop me yelling.

Dang, if they were small nicks, I would've passed it, but even if I was going to use the knife as a user, I still would be pissed off if it wasn't actually. LNIB.

Wow that crap shouldn't fly. Perhaps he might one side is LNIB, the other side has the crap scratched out of it....That would of highly pissed me off.

They're scratches too, not scuffs. You can actually feel them by rubbing your finger/fingernail across the blade. And he swears that he inspected it thoroughly and it appeared to be mint to him. ?!????????

In the original for sale add none of the scratches were visible. Still not LNIB but is the lighting in your pic exaggerating the scratches? Or was the pic in the sale thread hiding them? They look REALLY deep in your pic !!! Like they would be impossible to hide !!! Look at the bright side tho, you got a xm-18 for only 25 bucks over list price!!! Good score if you ask me :)

In the original for sale add none of the scratches were visible. Still not LNIB but is the lighting in your pic exaggerating the scratches? Or was the pic in the sale thread hiding them? They look REALLY deep in your pic !!! Like they would be impossible to hide !!! Look at the bright side tho, you got a xm-18 for only 25 bucks over list price!!! Good score if you ask me :)

I think he got ripped. :( But that's just me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back