• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Don Fogg Gents Shiv !!! Here's Your Chance...

When is the last time you saw a new/mint Fogg Gent's Shiv for sale.....Exactly. :)

This one is niiiiice, with a KILLER hamon, with a clear "ghost" hamon above the actual one, I know there is a Japanese word for this, something like Urtusi or something, but I cant recall the exact word. It indicates an exceptional heat treatment and is a very desirable feature on a knife with a hamon. Comes with a Fogg sheath, the knife is razor sharp and perfect with his typical, ikmmaculate satin finish. Has his way cool inlaid 24k gold blossom makers mark.

Why on earth would I sell this knife? Cause I'm a nutjob who must have new knives coming at all times, and I'm broke, so, something has to go, and this is what popped into my mind as a quick sell.

Price is $695 shipped insured, 2-day.

I'll take PayPal with no fees, or a money order.

First to email me and say those magic words: "I'll take it" gets it.

Here it is.

foggovtexteg.jpg

fogghdleg.jpg

fogghamontext.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• fogghamon2sm.jpg
    fogghamon2sm.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 395
:eek: Damn Ari..............what a way to go!!!:eek:

Sure do wish I had the $$$'s.........someone's going to be REAL happy. :)

What might be the steel the blade is forged from ?

Floyd

utsuri Beautiful knife from one of the very best out there. (The maker, not Ari :p ).

Roger

Just out of curiosity what are the dimensionns of this? It's so wierd how the first photo's angle makes the blade looks so much longer than the third photo.

One and ONLY, I repeat ONLY price drop, to a very reasonable price for one of the most sought after and elusive knives out there.

$665 AND, it gets shipped OVERNIGHT for free. Can't beat it with a stick, if you've been on the fence, follow the advice given to "Desperado" and come down and buy the knife. :)

The Fogg may be sold, however, if you'd like to be second in line should it fall through, which occasionally does happen, email me and let me know.

To answer questions, the OAL is 9", blade is 4.5". Here are pics of its sheath, marked "Fogg" with his blossom stamp.

Attachments

• MVC-030S.JPG
    MVC-030S.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 59
  • MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 38
OK, looks like this bad boy is SOLD!!!

Man, what is the world coming to when a Fogg Shiv with a killer hamon takes more than a day to sell??? :confused: :D

Back