1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Don Lozier show knife : M

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by britstone98, Mar 22, 2012.

1. britstone98

britstone98

Mar 18, 2012
    http://IMG_20120317_115257]
    IMG_20120317_115257

Inherited my fathers Don Lozier show knife and have questions

Hello all, im sorry if i am doing this wrong or posting in the wrong place or whatever. My father was an avid knife collector for years. He had one Don Lozier knife that i always loved and he willed it to me. It is an absolutley perfect i think maybe called"bowie?" knife. never used, never sharpened. it says Don Lozier handmade purist, and the art work inlay is signed by j.warinsky(spelled wrong im sure). I know that Don made this to my fathers exact specs about 15 years ago and Don also had a perfect custom sheath made for the knife. The knife has been on display in a glass cabinet for years. My father let slip once that he could have bought a nice car for the cost of having it made and i know the sheath was around 2k. I had never planned on selling it, but cash is needed. HOW DO I GET THIS CUSTOM KNIFE APPRAISED? HOW DO I SELL IT? Stupid questions im sure for people in "the know" but im not one of them!! any advise is appreciated. I cant even figure out how to post a pic!!!